TORINO 21/11/2015 CIAO ITALIA!!!

cosmic_system

His dad is from Napoli city, his mama from Emilia Romagna, my dad is from Basilicata...

so when I put my penis inside him it sounds like an aria from a Puccini Opera.

Thank u.

I'm from Emilia Romanga too. I hate you btw.

La Stampa : esauriti in 3 minuti i biglietti del concerto di Madonna a Torino

What does that mean? :D

What does that mean? :D

The Turin show sold out within 3 minutes after going on general sale :)

The Turin show sold out within 3 minutes after going on general sale :)

OMG that is so fucking impressiive! Thank you !! ^^

I've got my standing ticket for the second show too! My Icon Presale worked really well just like the first time.

Two shows for me, that's it! I'm not complaining of course, but I used to do 4-5 shows back in the day! No money to travel outside Italy this year though. See you in Turin! Siete caldi?

YAY!

I also got my ticket + 2 tickets for my boyfriend and a good friend of ours. I can't wait to see M for the second time in my life and of course, I'm really excited to travel and visit Torino! From what I've seen in pictures, it looks really beautiful.

Fa caldo!!! :superman:

YAY!

I also got my ticket + 2 tickets for my boyfriend and a good friend of ours. I can't wait to see M for the second time in my life and of course, I'm really excited to travel and visit Torino! From what I've seen in pictures, it looks really beautiful.

Fa caldo!!! :superman:

Great!!!!

I would be surprised if another date is not added somewhere in Italy, especially more south like Rome, Florence, etc.

Before the first turn show, she has three days off after the previous show so there is some room for an additional date.

Unlikely. She' not performing on friday, the night before the first Turin show, and she has a show on the 17th and it's very unlikely she's going to perform on the 19th.

Madonna.com also said these new shows were the final extra shows.

Also there is not an arena for her in the south of Italy. The Turin arena is new and is the biggest one in Italy. Also the sound is amazing as far as I know.

U2 are doing two shows in september in the same place.

i don't know about the sound, u2 and madonna are playing there because the arena management reached an overall deal with LN...that's why they're playing there....

arena buildings in italy are atrocious...the biggest i think is in rome, but the sound was terrible before the renovation (and i don't think things changed much...)..even poland has state of the art arenas...(with all due respect...)

• 3 weeks later...