Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

the venue will be empty the days after the second show, she wont have have to finish on time ...

the venue will be empty the days after the second show, she wont have have to finish on time ...

Hope this means we'll get the medley! I adore it, the music, the colourful outfits and show of it.

Guest ditaluver

Hope this means we'll get the medley! I adore it, the music, the colourful outfits and show of it.

yes! perhaps she'll be feeling really generous and we can get medley, whos that girl, ghosttown, like a prayer and secret LMAO

i think amsterdam will get a lot because they're not in a hurry. i have a ticket for the first night and i just have this feeling the second night will be so much better and special (I've thought of that since buying the ticket, lol) second nights she's usually just a little more loose.

Have anyone seen Madonna in Amsterdam before? Just wondering how the crowd is, I imagine its a fun and lively crowd though.

I also wonder (if I am well) if it's possible to show up at the first night and buy tickets there? Or maybe just to buy the merchandise :lol:

Have anyone seen Madonna in Amsterdam before? Just wondering how the crowd is, I imagine its a fun and lively crowd though.

I also wonder (if I am well) if it's possible to show up at the first night and buy tickets there? Or maybe just to buy the merchandise :lol:

the crowd on 1st night is usually reserved. the 2nd night crowd is slightly more active. If you inject some italian and brazilian fans into the crowd, it will set ablaze.

Guest ditaluver

the crowd on 1st night is usually reserved. the 2nd night crowd is slightly more active. If you inject some italian and brazilian fans into the crowd, it will set ablaze.

And some crazy Texans!!!!!

I'm curious about the merch too! I'm sure it's all inside

I'm seriously considering going again, preferably the first Amsterdam show. Need to find a GA ticket and then buy the EA upgrade. I need another show :-)

Omg me too! I swore to myself no more tickets but I'm still just too much on a high. I need another show! Even though I have to sacrifice my very last savings for it...oh well, no christmas spendings then :sneaky:

Now I've got one question to you guys...I'm not too fond of buying an EA ticket since it's double the GA price as we all know, however I am not sure how near you can get to the stage with GA tickets. For Paris for example everybody has been telling me there's no way to get close to the stage with GA tickets (unless you sleep there overnight)...What's your guys experience with Amsterdam? If we lined up at, say, 9 in the morning...is there a chance to still get into the first rows (not front row, but 2nd, 3rd...)? What would you say?

Omg me too! I swore to myself no more tickets but I'm still just too much on a high. I need another show! Even though I have to sacrifice my very last savings for it...oh well, no christmas spendings then :sneaky:

Now I've got one question to you guys...I'm not too fond of buying an EA ticket since it's double the GA price as we all know, however I am not sure how near you can get to the stage with GA tickets. For Paris for example everybody has been telling me there's no way to get close to the stage with GA tickets (unless you sleep there overnight)...What's your guys experience with Amsterdam? If we lined up at, say, 9 in the morning...is there a chance to still get into the first rows (not front row, but 2nd, 3rd...)? What would you say?

yes you do!

i'd recommend you attend the 2nd dutch show as there are usually less EE ticket holders for 2nd dates

I got into front row for the second Cologne show, second row heart stage for the first and a brilliant spot in front of the mixing area for both Berlin shows, all with regular GA tickets. Got to the arena at 1 pm for the first show and 6 pm for all the others. I should be happy and satisfied. But I wanna go again so bad!

ebac5a09d711c5802259eb914c1629db_zpsntvj

I got into front row for the second Cologne show, second row heart stage for the first and a brilliant spot in front of the mixing area for both Berlin shows, all with regular GA tickets. Got to the arena at 1 pm for the first show and 6 pm for all the others. I should be happy and satisfied. But I wanna go again so bad! ebac5a09d711c5802259eb914c1629db_zpsntvj

My god what a loot! :laugh: How do you do it, no bathroom and no water the whole day?

Is she playing at Ziggo Dome again? I saw MDNA there and it was great. The venue is tiny, so no matter where you stand, you will have a great view. People are cool as well (well except for some rude Italians, I threatened to beat one guy if he doesn't stop pushing my friend, so he left...ha!)

Oh and the sound was amazing as well

Guest ditaluver

Is she playing at Ziggo Dome again? I saw MDNA there and it was great. The venue is tiny, so no matter where you stand, you will have a great view. People are cool as well (well except for some rude Italians, I threatened to beat one guy if he doesn't stop pushing my friend, so he left...ha!)

Oh and the sound was amazing as well

Yes!! Speaking with robster he said it's a great crowd and the Dutch are not too crazy and you can actually dance and have a great time...So I'm very excited!!!!!

Hi guys

I'll be at Ziggo Dome on the 6th (Actually i'll be in Turin as well this sunday) . Can't wait. I saw Confession's in Amsterdam in the golden circle and it was truly amazing. I love Dutch people and i love Amsterdam. They are cool and easy going.

At this point it will not be against the rules to carry bags with you inside the arena. However keep in mind that if you bring a bag with you, your bag will be thoroughly checked. Do not carry any food or drinks with you to help speed up the checks at the entrance of the Ziggo Dome. There is a wide range of food inside to choose from. Keep in mind that the Ziggo Dome also has lockers available for you to store your coat and other belongings you don’t want to be carrying around with you.

Try to limit the belongings you take with you to the show!

Everything is subject to change. If there are any updates we will try and let you know asap.

http://madonnaunderground.com/extra-security-measures-rebel-heart-tour-amsterdam-ziggo-dome-update/

a limited number of tickets have been released for the 5th and extra category 3 & 4 tickets made available for the 6th (in category 1 & 2 areas)

both nights for me, strangely my expectations are not sky high. thats better for the experience

I ve been going to her tours since 87. would not even consider not going.

there's posters in Amsterdam now that say 5th is sold out. and I havent been able to get more floor tickets for the fifth via websites.

btw never saw so much publicity for her shows in Amsterdam....