Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

This one is for Lifetime Legacy members of ICON, in case you haven't seen Johann's message in the ICON boards:

If you purchase a Live Pass using your Lifetime Legacy account info, your Legacy membership will be overwritten by by the system and you will lose your Legacy status!

What? But the Live Pass purchase page specifically says this:

ATTENTION LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBERS: You do not need an Icon Live Pass to access our pre-sales, however, if you wish to attend additional concerts sold in a given week, you may purchase one Live Pass in a given week.

ICON LIVE PASS RENEWAL FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. Registered Live Pass members may renew their Live Pass access up to one time for each pre-sale week if they wish to attend additional Madonna concerts.

Also, I don't know why but even though I purchased the Live Pass, the Icon Tour forum is not showing up for me.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! :headbang:

I got my Early Entry ticket for the Danish show in the ICON Live Pass pre-sale! :dramatic:

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

:thumbsup:

I've got my ticjets for Antwerp and Amsterdam. Yess..

did you get it via legacy/junior or ticket + membership?

What? But the Live Pass purchase page specifically says this:

ATTENTION LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBERS: You do not need an Icon Live Pass to access our pre-sales, however, if you wish to attend additional concerts sold in a given week, you may purchase one Live Pass in a given week.

ICON LIVE PASS RENEWAL FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. Registered Live Pass members may renew their Live Pass access up to one time for each pre-sale week if they wish to attend additional Madonna concerts.

Also, I don't know why but even though I purchased the Live Pass, the Icon Tour forum is not showing up for me.

You have to buy the Live Pass with a different account to your Lifetime Legacy account (i.e. create a new, free account). If you try to buy it while you're logged in with your Legacy account, the Live Pass will override your Legacy status and your code will not be valid. Be careful...!!

het lijkt of de servers zoveel mogelijk richting VIP pakketten proberen te pushen, maar ik wil gewoon early entry.

maar dan krijg ik errors... kan dat kloppen?

Really?? How much?? I paid close to 250 in Paris.... :/

I paid 1625 DKK (US$ 244) this time.

For MDNA Copenhagen, Early Entry tickets cost 2100 DKK (US$ 315).

Rebel Heart Tour promo video produced by Julio Skov for Madonnafan.dk, the official Danish Madonna fanclub (recognized by Live Nation and, before that, Warner Music)

Guest bluejean

I was thinking about that and I was wondering if she'd do at least afew songs out on the heart. And there is the cross part in the middle so I think she'll be on that part as well. It's really impossible to know what she will do!

I was thinking about that and I was wondering if she'd do at least afew songs out on the heart. And there is the cross part in the middle so I think she'll be on that part as well. It's really impossible to know what she will do!

Yes it will probably be similar to Confessions where she spent a fair part of the time on the stage at the end of the catwalk

So do we think she will spend more time on the heart part of the stage or further back?

Let's see...

Based on M's 3 most recent tours, I think that 6-7 songs will be performed mainly or entirely on the Heart Stage, with M spending some time on the cross-shaped catwalk during 5-6 other songs.

So, in total, expect M to leave the main stage during half of the songs.

For anyone interested - listing and prices of the UK VIP packages. I emailed LN asking for them.

Dear Lee

MADONNA REBEL HEART TOUR UK PACKAGES:

ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE £540

· Top price seated ticket in rows 1-3 (face value £175)

· Exclusive Madonna tour gift

· Souvenir Madonna to ur laminate

· Designated check-in

· On-site event staff

REBEL HEART PACKAGE £415

· Top price seated ticket in rows 4-20 (face value £175)

· Souvenir Madonna t our laminate

· Designated check-in

· On-site event staff

HEART STAGE PACKAGE £375

· Top price seated ticket in first 3 rows around Heart Stage (face value £175)

&midd ot; Souvenir Madonna tour laminate

· Designated check-in

· On-site event staff

HOT TICKETS £282

· Top price seated ticket (face value £175)

· Souvenir Madonna tour laminate< /span>

· Designated check-in

· On-site event staff

PREMIUM VIP PARTY PACKAGES £450 (all UK dates, please see individual package details)

· Top priced seated ticket (face value £175)

· Pre and/or post show hospitality (varies in each city)

· Ex clusive Madonna tour gift

· Souvenir Madonna tour laminate

· Designated check-in

· On-site event staff

VIP PARTY PACKAGE £400 (LONDON ONLY)

· Second priced seated ticket (face value £110)

· Two and a half hour pre-show party in a private venue at The O2

· Selection of food platters served during the pre-show party

· Complimentary bar of beers, wines, soft drinks & selected spirits at pre-show party (excluding champagne)

· 1 hour Post show party with cash bar

· Club DJ

· Souvenir Madonna tour laminate

· Designated VIP check-in

· On-site event staff

* This is a relaxed party style event with informal seating arrangements. Please make sure you arrive at starting time as the complimentary bar and food service will last for two and a half hours; it will be a cash bar from then on. An itinerary will be sent to you within two weeks of the event. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. This package is unsuitable for children under the age of 10.

Please ensure you read all of the information and view any venue maps on the Ticket Purchase links below before buying for full info on what each package includes in your city (including pricing)

Fanclub Presale Tuesday March 10th 10am

Livenation Presale Friday 13th March 10am

Onsale from Monday 16th March 9am

its a sitting arena right? so the vip packs will cover all arena seats or just the frond rows? did you ask for other no-packs prices?

Vanaf 12 uur kon ik staanplaatsen bestellen

ook met early entry?

want ik kan idd wel gewone staanplaatsen bestellen. leek me leuk om haar een keer te zien repeteren. ; )))

ook met early entry?

want ik kan idd wel gewone staanplaatsen bestellen. leek me leuk om haar een keer te zien repeteren. ; )))

Dat weet ik niet meer! Moest tijdens vergadering boeken 😝

Guys, should one bother with Early Entry Tickets or is General Admission ok?

I want to be as close to the stage as possible. Are Early Entry Tickets the only option then or is it ok if I have GA tickets and cueue in the morning?

Really don't wanna bother with Early Entry unless they're the only way to get close to the stage.

Guys, should one bother with Early Entry Tickets or is General Admission ok?

I want to be as close to the stage as possible. Are Early Entry Tickets the only option then or is it ok if I have GA tickets and cueue in the morning?

Really don't wanna bother with Early Entry unless they're the only way to get close to the stage.

This is what I'd like to know as well.

This is what I'd like to know as well.

Last tour I came in around 21:30 started at the bar during intro and was in the first row during virgin, vogue & addicted etc. magical,

just for a GA ticket [amsterdam]

Moest m ook nog eens leiden!

respect! Nou dat heb je goed gedaan!! ; ))

zeker als je ook moet afrekenen met creditcards gedoe.

Of all the standing MDNA shows I was at - it was never difficult to get close to the stage without "Early Entry".

You sometimes only got to see her soundcheck though if you had "Early Entry" - although this was just random and for indoor arena shows I don't know if she ever did soundchecks in front of the audience (certain none in USA that I heard of) - seemed to be just a stadium thing.