Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Does anyone know all the prices for the San Jose Show? Ticketmaster is only showing two prices

Yeah I noticed that they're only showing two prices (the cheapest ones at $40 and the most expensive ones at $355).I'm sure there will be tickets in the mid-price range too ($100-150).

When do they usually announce the additional dates? I know it'll work better for me if I go the the second (yet to be announced) Chicago date (which I'm guessing will be Sep 29).

When do they usually announce the additional dates? I know it'll work better for me if I go the the second (yet to be announced) Chicago date.

It seems like they add them almost as soon as the first date sells out. I think they just want to see how fast demand clears out the allotment.

Guest bluejean

Worth it? That's questionable. :chuckle: To be in the first 20 rows requires a package though, unless you're willing to gamble on single tickets becoming available if the packages don't sell out.

Right. Well how much were the packages for MDNA? I think it's probably worth it if I want to be close

Right. Well how much were the packages for MDNA? I think it's probably worth it if I want to be close

I didn't buy one for MDNA, but I heard $1200 to $2500. Since they haven't announced it, I guess the legacy members will find out first at tomorrow's presale.

I'm so annoyed that tickets go on sale tomorrow and we don't know the pricing for the VIP packages. I'm on the same boat trying to decide if I should just buy that instead of regular tickets. I like the idea of being along the catwalk and having the option to buy those, but I need to know how much they are...I want to take a friend with me and the price will decide what I will do.

I didn't buy one for MDNA, but I heard $1200 to $2500. Since they haven't announced it, I guess the legacy members will find out first at tomorrow's presale.

They were not that much. The Front row tickets were $2000. The cheaper VIP things were like $300 or something.

They were not that much. The Front row tickets were $2000. The cheaper VIP things were like $300 or something.

I'm just telling you what I heard for front row. As we can see from the European packages, after row 4 is significantly cheaper, but for North America, "row 4-20" is a pretty big range. I'd assume I'd have to get the most expensive package to guaranteed first 3 rows.

I'm just telling you what I heard for front row. As we can see from the European packages, after row 4 is significantly cheaper, but for North America, "row 4-20" is a pretty big range. I'd assume I'd have to get the most expensive package to guaranteed first 3 rows.

The LA ones were exactly $2000 a pop for front row as I was in 2nd and everyone around me had bought the VIP packages. Like, that small section I was in all were VIPs except for me. I know they will be expensive, I'm thinking $2K again for first row and maybe like $1500 for 2-3, along the catwalk Im really hoping for $800 but it will probably be more like $1K. I hope I'm wrong and its a lot less though!

The LA ones were exactly $2000 a pop for front row as I was in 2nd and everyone around me had bought the VIP packages. Like, that small section I was in all were VIPs except for me. I know they will be expensive, I'm thinking $2K again for first row and maybe like $1500 for 2-3, along the catwalk Im really hoping for $800 but it will probably be more like $1K. I hope I'm wrong and its a lot less though!

Thanks for letting us know! I of course hope for cheaper, but I'm afraid I'm preparing for sticker shock than not.

Thanks for letting us know! I of course hope for cheaper, but I'm afraid I'm preparing for sticker shock than not.

Oh I know! I have an old credit card that I haven't used in awhile and I think it has a very high credit limit...been trying to remember the password for that thing for 3 days know so I can charge them to that and not worry about it! :lol: it's expensive to be a fan of such a legend. I mean we are used to paying over $350 a ticket for floor and it's actually a good deal for us if we get good seats at that price'!

This one is for Lifetime Legacy members of ICON, in case you haven't seen Johann's message in the ICON boards:

If you purchase a Live Pass using your Lifetime Legacy account info, your Legacy membership will be overwritten by by the system and you will lose your Legacy status!

Madonnarama has reported that 2 additional London shows are planned for 2 & 12 December.

That's interesting cos it rules out additional consecutive nights in Manchester and Birmingham which would have been a possibility had sales been really strong (she never does 3 working nights in a row).

Ugh, I can't find links anywhere 2 enter my Legacy Pré-sale code.

The Antwerp ticket site redirects me automatically 2 buy a Présale Pass on Madonna.com

& Amsterdam (Mojo) only talks an American Express présale

Help!

Ugh, I can't find links anywhere 2 enter my Legacy Pré-sale code.

The Antwerp ticket site redirects me automatically 2 buy a Présale Pass on Madonna.com

& Amsterdam (Mojo) only talks an American Express présale

Help!

Go to Madonna.com/tour and go to the pre-sale from there. :)

That's interesting cos it rules out additional consecutive nights in Manchester and Birmingham which would have been a possibility had sales been really strong (she never does 3 working nights in a row).

There's still room for an additional Birmingham show on 17 December, the day after the show that was already announced :)

I know, but there's only a get ur 'live Pass' link, :confused:

This is what I see for the Antwerp show on madonna.com/tour.

5oz9g5.jpg

And here are the pre-sale links on the ticketmaster.nl site

123a2o8.jpg

'Junior members' would be ICON Live Pass holders.