Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Is this official promo megamix?

It's an official podcast. Whether licensed by Madonna's team? Dunno.

Here's their itunes page:

https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/640-madonna-rebel-heart-promo/id262641087?i=335984471&mt=24471&mt=2

Edited by NothingFails

It's an official podcast. Whether licensed by Madonna's team? Dunno.

Here's their itunes page:

https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/640-madonna-rebel-heart-promo/id262641087?i=335984471&mt=24471&mt=2

I was wondering because you can hear 3/4 of every song from the album on this mix.

Right. How it makes it onto itunes/their app is a mystery without proper approval....

The quality is top-notch though.

Yes! it sounds much better than leaked super deluxe version of the album.

Guest Madomination

The melody of Alone With You is still blowing my mind. She has to do something with this track.

Inane lyrics though...full of moments like the demo version of Hold Tight where she screamed :"AGAIN!!!!!!!" :s98:

I did what some of you already did : separating the Rebel and Heart songs as two different records and it fucking changes everything. The flow is better and it makes the whole project more cohesive. It gives me a new appreciation for the tracks (there's not one track i dislike though). Heart sounds like a Ray of light kind of album, very smooth and Rebel is a fun urban album, daring and silly.

My selection

Rebel : "Dita" cover

1 / Living for love (dubtronic mix since it's my favourite and i can't listen to the regular version anymore since i got it, the voice is too compressed i wish he could make an edit of it) 2/ Devil Pray 3/ illuminati 4/ Veni Vidi Vici 5/ Unapologetic bitch 6/ Holy Water 7/ SEX 8/ Best night 09/ Autotune baby 10/ Iconic (part 2) 11/ 10/ borrowed time 12/ Graffiti heart 13/ Bitch i'm Madonna....

Bonus : 14/ Trust no bitch 15/ God is love 16/ Revolution 17/ Freedom 18/ Take a day (the only Pharrell i put though i like the other two i think they're unfinished)

Heart : "Wires" cover

1/ Rebel Heart 2/Ghosttown 3/Heartbreak city 4/ Joan of arc (acoustic, i love it SO MUCH !) 5/ Inside out 6/ Messiah 7/ Wash all over me 8/ Hold tight 9/ beautiful scars 10/ 6/ Body Shop 11 /Queen 12 / Addicted

Bonus : 13/ Tragic girl 14/ Never let you go 15/Nothing lasts forever 16/ Heaven 17/ Alone with you

Apparently not...

Exclusive: Rebel Heart album booklet details
BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 23, 2015
With the release of Rebel Heart barely two weeks ahead it’s time to start talking about the album booklet, and MadonnaTribe has some exclusive details to share about the design of the 19-track Deluxe version of Madonna‘s 13th studio release.
We’ve been told that the booklet is visually stunning – but this is probably not a big news as the images we’ve seen so far online are all amazing.
Almost all of them will be part of the album booklet – with one picture missing that will probably considered a notable exception. Of course there will be more images, and the new ones are all beautiful and visually striking. Expect more red, more blood (not necessarely in red), more laces, and also swords and nails!
Those who were hoping that a change in the tradition of Madonna’s recent releases would bring back the full lyrics in the album artwork will unfortunately be disappointed – this time again there will be mainly images and some extra text, and apparently the album credits will be lacking, too.
On the other hand, if you were impressed as much as we were by the heart in hand image shared by Mert Alas on Instagram in December last year and wondered if it was going to make the album back cover, well, you got it right!
Rebel Heart will be released worldwide on March 10th (and on Friday, March 6th on certain markets) on Interscope Records.

But not even songwriting credits? Do they release albums without them?

The sticker on the vinyl version refers to Madonna.com for credits...

Well yeah, but vinyls don't have a booklet like CDs, do they?

No idea.. The only vinyl records I ever owned had the credits printed on the back cover.

Why no credits??? Crazy!! That's like the best part for me!! I love listening to an album and flicking trough the booklet. I remeber standard edtion of Kylie's Aphodite also didn't include credits and directed you to her official page - so annoying :-(

Why no credits??? Crazy!! That's like the best part for me!! I love listening to an album and flicking trough the booklet. I remeber standard edtion of Kylie's Aphodite also didn't include credits and directed you to her official page - so annoying :-(

Kylie's credits should ALWAYS direct to madonna.com ^^

Interesting, wasn't aware of that. But not even the writers? Even tour DVDs have those.

It's super-weird to release an album without any credits. Even if they're not legally obligated to do it, it's certainly unprecedented for album not written/produced entirely by the artist.

Yeah, it just sounds wrong to me.

No credits is odd and annoying, although trying to read the ones in the MDNA booklet gave me a headache!

I look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

The only credits I read was for American Life. It was fun cuz she was thanking the Berg family there :lmao:

Imagine the picture for ''rebel heart'' the track on the booklet being her nipples one showing her ''rebelious'' hard nipple and the other being the soft one for ''heart''. :dead::lmao::rotfl:

It's hard to say. It could be the same reaction if the demo leaked after, but I know what you mean. I'm trying to think: has there been a demo that released after the official release that I liked better? That would make a good topic. Can't think of any off hand.

"Get Together," "No Substitute for Love," and "Power of Goodbye." I just love the rawer sound. :)

In most other cases, however, the album version is much better than the demo (like all of the Erotica demos, Vogue, etc.). :)

I rarely complain so I'm going to allow myself this one pass. It's literally driving me insane that we have no official confirmation about the American editions other than an amazon track list! I want to know about the track Queen and the acoustic Joan of Arc!

I rarely complain so I'm going to allow myself this one pass. It's literally driving me insane that we have no official confirmation about the American editions other than an amazon track list! I want to know about the track Queen and the acoustic Joan of Arc!

Joan of Arc is slaying my existence right now. :blush: Along with Ghosttown of course since day 1.

"Get Together," "No Substitute for Love," and "Power of Goodbye." I just love the rawer sound. :)

In most other cases, however, the album version is much better than the demo (like all of the Erotica demos, Vogue, etc.). :)

Mhmmm.. Orbit's "Gone" and "It's So Cool" are excellent demos, as well.

There's a "Vogue" demo?? :huh: