Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

No! I'm sorry guys, everything is the same except for WALM. It seemed like exciting news so I hurried to share with you. But from what I hear, WALM is similar to the first leaked demo. But I don't know whom to believe anymore.

Bye Felicia

qwqHfcf.gif

^^^ ugh.... when you say stuff like "the final version is horrible" it becomes really difficult to take you seriously.

"Horrible" is exactly the same thing that popped into my mind when I heard the album version of "Beautiful Scars". I appreciate having the extra version, but I'm thankful to have the superior demo version.

Demo Version is better:

Beautiful Scars (The music just doesn't fit and it sounds generic to me. The demo has magic: the sliding guitars during the buildup, the "uh, uh" vocals during the chorus, the laid-back feel.)

Illuminati (I don't like this song, but at least the demo is tolerable.)

Addicted (The first demo that leaked sounded like a SINGLE. The album version sounds a little rough.)

Album Version is better:

Devil Pray (I LOVE the demo AND this album version.)

Iconic (A huge improvement, I LOVE this version.)

Holy Water (I just wish they left out the Vogue lyrics, which were unnecessary.)

Wash All Over Me (I LOVE the upbeat version too, but the song reaches its full potential as a ballad.)

S.E.X. (A lot better with the darker tone.)

Rebel Heart (I LOVE the album version, but wish they would've kept the vocodered "Rebel HeeAReeARt" hook.)

^

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Imagine if the whole album contains completely different versions than what we thought.

That would be AMAZING! lol

We've been soooo spoiled with all of the goodies that we've gotten over the past several weeks. I don't expect this many gifts ever again!!! :D

Ok, WALM is going to be different than what we have. Omg! I just found out from a trusted source.

Please let it be true. Restore Wash all over me back to its superior dance finished version. :Disco_Ball: We can also have the leaked ballad version as a gift.

You guys are a prime example as to why you shouldn't hear demos...

I have no problem adapting.

Beautiful Scars is so much better in the final version. It's amazing but I do love having the demo as well (though I haven't listened to it once since the official released...same for the rest when I come to think of it..!)

You guys are a prime example as to why you shouldn't hear demos...

I have no problem adapting.

Beautiful Scars is so much better in the final version. It's amazing but I do love having the demo as well (though I haven't listened to it once since the official released...same for the rest when I come to think of it..!)

giphy.gif

Watch the released album being the same as the leak sans AB and Queen. :lol:

This exactly. The first 9 official tracks are exactly that...I have a feeling the rest of the album is really no different than the main full leak last month (sans a few minor details, perhaps.)

Did The Sun's review say anything re: any of the songs that is absolutely not lining up with the leaked versions, or did he just use words that could loosely be interpreted that way?

That ballad version was horrible.

How can any version of WAOM be HORRIBLE? The song itself is beautifully written so it will always be a good record no matter how it is produced. You know you would've been screaming "YAAASSSS best M ballad since 1782!" had you not heard the demo.

How can any version of WAOM be HORRIBLE? The song itself is beautifully written so it will always be a good record no matter how it is produced. You know you would've been screaming "YAAASSSS best M ballad since 1782!" had you not heard the demo.

:lmao:

This is one of the songs I look forward to most.

I completely DISAGREE with their assessment of Beautiful Scars. The album version is beautifully melodic, sleek, lush, euphoric, and the ultimate feel good cool down after the intensity of the full main album experience. It just fits perfectly as the first bonus track.

And there is NOTHING cheap about the production. It has a throwback R&B disco/soul feel to it, and the slight male background voices and production tie into the main album very nicely. It's all very cohesive.

This!!! YAASSS!!! The song is like a nice dessert after the main course. :clap:

The Avicii's version of Wash All Over Me is the very definition of generic shit. That breakdown is very predictable and played out, something I expect from all these shitty DJ's, from Avicii himself to Calvis Harris and David Guetta.

Not interested.

I like the strings and the piano chords in the chorus of the the first demo but that breakdown is horrendously basic! It even features that dreadful 808 sound in GGW!

Hey guys, has anyone else seen this? I was desperately trying to find any info on the album, then checked iTunes and was surprised. It seems there is some truth to what I've been told. For what it's worth, there is a preview of Super Deluxe version of Rebel Heart on US iTunes. It was posted by The Official Mechanism Podcast on February 20th. I never used podcasts and have no clue how reliable this could be.

I find it interesting that the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition, from Best Night through Rebel Heart, are not on a separate disc as were the bonus tracks on MDNA. Is this because Madonna's artistic vision for the album is to end with RH, and not WAOM?

I think Madonna is very particular about her amazing album closers, including Take A Bow, Mer Girl, Gone, Easy Ride, Like It Or Not, and Voices. Falling Free definitely seemed like the proper closer for MDNA, and I wondered if that's why the other tracks were on a separate disc.

Here they will NOT be on a separate disc, so the question remains: is WAOM or RH the song intended to join that list of epic closing cuts? Or both?!

Hey guys, has anyone else seen this? I was desperately trying to find any info on the album, then checked iTunes and was surprised. It seems there is some truth to what I've been told. For what it's worth, there is a preview of Super Deluxe version of Rebel Heart on US iTunes. It was posted by The Official Mechanism Podcast on February 20th. I never used podcasts and have no clue how reliable this could be.

I can't find it though?

Nvm, found it on the podcast section and it says the WAOM is a dj-mix version.

It does say it's a remix. Why is it part of the preview? Who are these Mechanism people? I hope it's not official compilation of the song previews.

It's funny to criticize the demo of Wash all over me as generic when it shits all over the reductive pharell williams tracks many are fond of. :lmao::rotfl:

Take it back, take a day (happy vol2) :rotfl: