ICONIC

CJM

This song passed the test when I played it for my BF (and he doesn't like that much of Madonna). It has amazing production!!!

Also, I REALLY like Chance's part. I didn't know much from him before, but I like that he sing-talks his part, instead of hardcore raps it.

Yes, the tune is hot.

I wasn't feeling it yesterday. I was bitterly, bitterly disappointed. Today I love it!

The only thing I would argue is that it has no beats. The chorus needs to be a stomper.

Well the chorus does have beats, but it is intentionally more mid-tempo hip-hoppy, which is in line with where she is going on many parts of the album.

I really like the Mike Tyson rap in the beginning. It actually gives me chills.

Its really great! I love it and TOTALLY fits the song message and Madonna's epic voice! ICONIC is the anthem of this album and it would be criminal to not release it as a single! It has the potential to be a HUGE hit!

"Tell me I'm no good and I'll be GREAT."

If that doesn't simply sum up Madonna vs. her critics and haters over the years then I don't know what does.

I will rise above because it's my fate.

am I the only one who isn't really feeling this one?! :huh:

I wasnt feeling it a few days ago and I am still not feeling it today. I love the intro by Tyson and then Ms first lines. I get all ready to dance but then the Iconic/Ironic chorus with that horrible Urban beat sets in and it loses me there.

I wasnt feeling it a few days ago and I am still not feeling it today. I love the intro by Tyson and then Ms first lines. I get all ready to dance but then the Iconic/Ironic chorus with that horrible Urban beat sets in and it loses me there.

I love that sound from the demo, when she sings "Iconic"! It kind of reminds me of Muisc/Impressive Instant a bit. :headbang:

^ Well if you don't like the Urban beats then you are not going to like this Album. :(

I love Urban, I loved Hard Candy, I love the rest of Rebel Heart but Iconic tries to be too many things in my ears.

I'm honestly surprised that people aren't carrying on more about her songwriting! These hooks, choruses and melodies that she so effortlessly churns out after 33 years. Iconic exudes hooks.

This is such a powerful song! I was driving around town today,playing this song really loud.I had a huge smile on my face :) The production just "grabs" you and won't let go.I'm hoping that Interscope/Live Nation has something big planned for this song.It would be a strong second single.

I prefer the second solo demo as it has that wonderful 4 x repeat of "there's a part of me no one sees" with the key change. I can't believe they didn't include it on the album version!

Guest Pud Whacker

She took Give It 2Me to the next level with this track.

If we were in Arabia, I'd stone you for that comment! :rotfl:

I'm warming to it a little. But it's not all that everyone's making it out to be!

Ok, obviously Madonna does not sing the word fart in verse two, but it is absolutely what it sounds like. I have played this amazing song thirteen times now, and I don't know if she is trolling us, but what is the actual word? Fight??

some of us never listened to the demos, so i cant say but i love the song as it its, especially the lyrics, definitely single worthy

I love the inspirational lyrics and the uplifting chorus.