LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

http://www.queerty.com/madonna-kicks-everyones-ass-in-her-new-music-video-20150206

BITCH, SHE'S MADONNA

Madonna Kicks Everyone’s Ass In Her New Music Video

OK, we take back every negative thing we’ve ever said about Madonna in recent years.

We’ll admit, we were underwhelmed by her last two albums. Neither felt very inspired or innovative for the woman who was supposed to be the reigning Queen of Pop.

But the music monarch just released the music video for “Living For Love,” the first single from her upcoming Rebel Heart album and one thing is very, very clear: The queen is back. With a vengeance. And, no, she doesn’t need anyone’s help in reclaiming her throne.

Unlike the lead singles off her last two albums (“Four Minutes” featuring Justin Timberlake, and “Gimme All Your Luvin'” featuring Nicki Minaj and MIA), “Living For Love” features just Madonna doing what she does best: kicking ass and taking names. Literally.

Our Lady M harkens back to her days as a Spanish matador, dressed in a scarlet red bullfighting uniform and beating the shit out of her hot male dancers wearing Maleficent-inspired horns on their heads.

Seriously, there’s nothing we don’t love about this video. The music. The lyrics. The dancing. The costumes. It’s pure pop perfection.

Haha I just saw Charlie Hides parody of the video called Living for Gloves....he is hilarious! Madonna would kill him if she saw that parody!

WHY IS EVERYONE NOT DYING OVER 1:24-1:26 AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GIF???? :lol:

That is my favourite part of the video too!!! We need a gif of that!

WHY IS EVERYONE NOT DYING OVER 1:24-1:26 AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GIF???? :lol:

I WISH I COULD, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW

Don't Tell Madonna to Stop:http://blogs.indiewire.com/bent/dont-tell-madonna-to-stop-20150206

"I don’t want to know how we got to a place where “feminist” blogs like Jezebel reward one of the most important women of the last century by opining that she’s desperately clinging to youth. Or worse yet, telling her to “stop.” Oh no, not that. Please don’t. Don’t ever tell Madonna to stop.

In the video, Madonna dominates a room full of men, not with dainty pop dismissals but with palpable conviction and force. Her eyes are as stony and confident as we’ve ever seen them while she flies on wires and vanquishes her ex-lovers. Guy. Sean. Warren. Jesus. We have to believe they’re all there in effigy. The feminist subtext is not a needle in the haystack. It is the haystack."

Don't Tell Madonna to Stop:http://blogs.indiewire.com/bent/dont-tell-madonna-to-stop-20150206

"I dont want to know how we got to a place where feminist blogs like Jezebel reward one of the most important women of the last century by opining that shes desperately clinging to youth. Or worse yet, telling her to stop. Oh no, not that. Please dont. Dont ever tell Madonna to stop.

In the video, Madonna dominates a room full of men, not with dainty pop dismissals but with palpable conviction and force. Her eyes are as stony and confident as weve ever seen them while she flies on wires and vanquishes her ex-lovers. Guy. Sean. Warren. Jesus. We have to believe theyre all there in effigy. The feminist subtext is not a needle in the haystack. It is the haystack."

BAM.

Okay I'm done w/ Charlie Hides. His attention to detail and the dizzying speed at which he comes up w/ props is amazing but I really haven't found any of his vids funny since the original 3 Madonna's Gaga Nightmare I first saw. This whole thing of Lola being embarrassed is getting old too. I much prefer Nadya Ginsburg.

Okay I'm done w/ Charlie Hides. His attention to detail and the dizzying speed at which he comes up w/ props is amazing but I really haven't found any of his vids funny since the original 3 Madonna's Gaga Nightmare I first saw. This whole thing of Lola being embarrassed is getting old too. I much prefer Nadya Ginsburg.

+1. I actually never found him funny.

Some people find the sound effects distracting but I enjoy them and think they add to the impact and drama of the video.

You know it's a great video when you want to watch it again right after it ends. I'm seeing something new and amazing every time I watch it.

What a great start to the Rebel Heart video era - let's keep this momentum going :tigger:

This is how I felt about the whip-cracking sounds during "Future Lovers" for CT. I hear them in my head now when I listen to the album version.

Guys, I just noticed that the drop after the chorus is also different. Believe me or not, but I'm 100% positive. It has new synths.

Which part exactly?

Does anyone find Charlie Hinds funny? I find his stuff so lame.

I find him quite annoying actually. Literally everything Madonna does he turns it into some lame parody, he did it with MDNA Skin and I think even the Secret Project film. It almost comes off as if he is making fun of her and mocking the things she does.

Does anyone find Charlie Hinds funny? I find his stuff so lame.

He is so lame. I've been told once by LuckyGuy and Rocopapa to grow a fucking sense of humour because i dared to say i did not find his videos funny :dead: