Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

awe thank u so much for this!!! i truly appreciate it.

i love the last few paragraphs and i'm shocked she hates the smell of like a prayer album now, lol

and how she told him straight about how he pegs her for someone who just tries to mature or whatever, but really, its just her as a human being and her life informs her art and vice versa.

i think i finished...

i hate you all!!!

:lol:

OMG Thanks so much Vande ! You must be my lucky star cos you shine on me where ever you are !

And I love that they talked to different producers who had worked with her as well. That's gold !

Not only are you so studly and masculine but also thoughtful and sweet! We all thank you, Vande :inlove:

OMG Thanks so much Vande ! You must be my lucky star cos you shine on me where ever you are !

i know it...i know it... :sassy:

:Disco_Ball:

Are there any pics in that special subscribers edition (that sold out) that are not in the regular one? I thought it stated there was exclusive pictures in that one...?

No, the only thing different is the cover without M's 'ketchup' and the usual magazine lettering.

I think i'll frame it - such a good cover :thumbsup:

I got my copy of the limited edition in the mail yesterday. They shipped it in a simple plastic bag, all the way from the UK. It's bent, crinkled, torn, and some of the glue that held the CD to the magazine was ripped away, taking a piece of the cover with it. It was also folded along the spine so severely that several pages toward the back, including the back cover, have a huge rip in them. I'm fucking furious. What a waste of money. :rant:

if you directly right click on the pics you can save them in jpeg....

if you first click on the images and open the pics in their orignal dimensions you can't....maybe because i've directly uploaded on flickr as pdf files or because i have restricting flickr configurations...i have to figure out yet.... :huh: