Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

I think most of you should take a break from those blogs and comments. You crearlo arent used to negativity. There has always been negativity but you seem to be looking for it!

Enjoy yourselves a bit

Amen. I barely click on any thread anymore to avoid reading the same drama over and over and over from the same people who always report negative things all day.

Enjoy life a little bit more

I think most of you should take a break from those blogs and comments. You crearlo arent used to negativity. There has always been negativity but you seem to be looking for it!

Enjoy yourselves a bit

Agree with this. Step away from Twitter and other social media bullshit. It's only when I come here I hear what other non important idiots say.

Madonna will be on talk shows and the audience will love her!

Agree with this. Step away from Twitter and other social media bullshit. It's only when I come here I hear what other non important idiots say.

Madonna will be on talk shows and the audience will love her!

i hope david letterman once more...there s a chemistry between...love their talk

Most of these pieces are rubbish by nobodies, but that headline from E is flat out disgustingly offensive. How dare they. I'm not going on to comment because I don't want to give those fuckers a click.

The pics "scandal" wasn't even made a big deal on both US and UK TV. Hardly nothing on UK, probably only Wendy mentioned it. I just think people know what a stupid "scandal" it is. And this latest one will be ignored again, it's only the same boring idiots hating over and over.

The pics "scandal" wasn't even made a big deal on both US and UK TV. Hardly nothing on UK, probably only Wendy mentioned it. I just think people know what a stupid "scandal" it is. And this latest one will be ignored again, it's only the same boring idiots hating over and over.

You are so right. It's nothing and no one cares. It's still disgusting how they cross a line of such distaste.

It's sad because it's fans of another artist who are jealous. On other Madonna forums the same idiots that praise another artist get on a madonna thread and bring all this up looking to bring her down. And I know they cani't but it's still disturbing. So sad, sometimes I hate social media because of the jealous cowards.

While the internet was not around in the 80's and not widespread in the 90's (as it is now), Madonna was attacked by a lot of newspapers and Entertainment shows. One of those shows was called Hard Copy. And they constantly had negative reports about Madonna. I watched because they had footage of her, but the reports were as hateful as these blogs. There was NEVER a time where fans were oblivious to the hate for Madonna.

It's pathetic when idiots don't understand context. I can live with the fact that not everyone likes Madonna for whatever reason but I just can't with the blind hate. What a bunch of sheep.

What the fuck is a Wendy Williams?

A shallow, tacky, ugly woman with disproportionately over-inflated plastic jugs and too much plastic surgery in general, too early, with a C-list gossip TV show in the US? I've heard she talks REAL celebrities to make a living, anyone can confirm?

A shallow, tacky, ugly woman with disproportionately over-inflated plastic jugs and too much plastic surgery in general, too early, with a C-list gossip TV show in the US? I've heard she talks REAL celebrities to make a living, anyone can confirm?

:rotfl:

shes also an ex-crack addict

Just as I suspected. An irrelevant desperado using M for a bit of attention..NEXT!