LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Does anyone else love the male voice that concludes the song?

It's my favourite part, it comes in on the second bridge but in the back and i just sing along to that for the rest of it

I Wish Peter Rauhofer was still alive to make some EPIC remixes.

Holy shit, I didn't know he passed.

I obviously am not a fan of club remixes and the like, but did have some he did of M. So tragic. So young.

Love Living For Love!! I'm so glad I didn't listen to the demo first. I played the six demos of six released tracks for the first time today, they all sound weaker than the finished products. Though Living For Love does sound really interesting, but nowhere near as worked out as the final version. I do feel the same as most others here though, that it is indeed too short.

Living for Love has really grown on me, I think it's safe to say the song will remind me of Christmas 2014 for the rest of my life, already developed some great memories blasting this tune with my brother over the holidays. There are elements I love from the demo, but I do love the new break down after the build up in the official version, sounds a lot more edgier and is no longer reminiscent of Kiesza.

Guest MadonnaBeLove

Thanks so much Sloane, Phineaspoe, and everyone else for the welcome messages to the forum. It is much appreciated. I may be new to the board, but I was literally a toddler when I became a Madonna fan :)

I can't say enough about this song. The piano, the lyrics, her vocals, the old-school house mix vibe yet still so fresh and new at the same time. Just love everything about it. I'm really curious to hear how people will remix this, If we get something like Frozen's Extended Club Mix or Junior Vasquez cub mix for "I want you" I will squee. LOL

Guest MadonnaBeLove

I never listened to the leaked LFL so when I first listened to the official version I about had a heart attack, so fucking good

I know right? I didn't listen to the demos either...it is one of my favorite Madonna tracks of the last 10 years whch is saying a lot.

Regarding where LFL ranks among lead singles, I'm not sure I'm able to get past the vocals during the verses, but for now:

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Live to Tell

Erotica

Frozen

Secret

Music

Hung Up

Living for Love

Everybody

Like a Virgin

4 Minutes

American Life

Give Me All Your Luvin'

This track is absolutely stunning. I was so excited to hear it based off of all the descriptions from fansites months and months ago, so when I finally heard the demo, it was my favorite. Now that it's been officially released, it's even better. It's the perfect mix of cool and classic Madonna, with great lyrics and great vocals. My favorite parts are the "I found freedom in the ugly truth; I deserve the best and IT'S NOT YOU" and "Picked up my crown, put it back on my head; I can forgive but I will never forget" lines. Such power in such simplicity, which is what makes Madonna, Madonna. :wow: All the tracks off of Rebel Heart so far have been great, but this one is gonna be the defining song of the era for me, I can feel it.

LIVING FOR CUM IM LIVING FOR CUM

LOADS GONNA FILL ME UP UP UP UP

:dead:

That's the parody me and my friends are singing right now hahaha. We are drinking champagne and having a kiki for the holiday listening to music and it's packed with M

Happy New Years bitches!!! living for LOVE 2015

Regarding where LFL ranks among lead singles, I'm not sure I'm able to get past the vocals during the verses, but for now:

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Live to Tell

Erotica

Frozen

Secret

Music

Hung Up

Living for Love

Everybody

Like a Virgin

4 Minutes

American Life

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Mine:

Erotica

Secret

Living for Love

Frozen

Hung Up

Like a Prayer

American Life

Vogue

Music

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Live to Tell

Everybody

4 Minutes

Like a Virgin

Honestly, I think Living for Love is everything and more..

She sang with same voice Human Nature and nobody complained then why now?

Mine:

Erotica

Secret

Living for Love

Frozen

Hung Up

Like a Prayer

American Life

Vogue

Music

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Live to Tell

Everybody

4 Minutes

Like a Virgin

Honestly, I think Living for Love is everything and more..

She sang with same voice Human Nature and nobody complained then why now?

I agree! AND ... She only sings the verses of LFL in that tone. The rest of the song shows off several aspects of her voice.