LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

It's such a fantastic song that everyone can have a universal connection with...truly uplifting and inspiring...and I love it when Madonna does gospel!

preach.gif

I want Madonna dancing. Free. No routines, i love it when she dances free and expresses herself.

I want her to spin around too. And to be on rooftops. And maybe go back to those places where she lived. New York is the place.

And the video to be an explosion of energy too. She running and dancing and having fun and maybe being with old friends and feeling love.

RUMOUR

Gorgon City are remixing "Living for Love". Match made in heaven if it's true, methinks. :vogue:

This song is giving me LIFE

Yes! I feel it is not exaggerating to say it will be the light in the darkness for some people going through rough patches; may even save some lives. Her music did that for me in the past.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

For me, "Living for Love" is the best lead single since "Music." I proudly accept the charge of blasphemy.

I agree and support your blasphemous ways (better call the devil for a lil pray)

I really like it but, maybe it's just me (I hope haha), I think there's something ''off'' about it, maybe it's the overworked voice, or the hard beat.. I don'T know. But I think live it's gonna be heaven! People compare it to Like a Prayer (such an amazing and powerfull song) but I don't feel it's like a prayerish...

I've listenned to it more than thirty times, it's starting to grow on me haha.

I feel the same way about there being something about LFL that does not click with me personally. I agree with others it gong to sound epic live. I just wish I liked it a bit more, but I still think it's one the strongest singles since Confessions.