Amazon.co.uk has 2 Blu-Ray versions of MDNA tour for sale. Which one is the best?

madonna_fan1988

We all know the MDNA tour had its problems when it was released. We also know in USA they released a new, corrected edition with some problems solved. Still, after all this time i haven't bought the Blu Ray because i'm afraid it's gonna be bad version. LOL

Anyway...this is one of the options: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mdna-World-Tour-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B00DQVSTCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414011834&sr=8-1&keywords=madonna+mdna+tour+blu+ray and it has a "Customer Notice: Adjust Your TV for Optimum Quality"...so i guess it's the one to avoid?

The second one is an import (maybe the good one from the USA?) and it doesn't have any notices: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mdna-World-Tour-Blu-ray-Import/dp/B00FEXL4BM/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414012371&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=madonna+mdna+tour+blu+ray .

Which one do you think i should buy?

Thank you all for your help. I'm not even sure if i should be opening this topic in the right section, sorry if i made a mistake :)

EDIT: I meant Blu-Ray...not Bly-Ray when i wrote the title, obviously XD

Yes all the Blurays had the sound issue, but only the US got a recall and corrected version. I imagine when stocks of the original Euro release run down, a new one will come into circulation (if it hasn't already) but you'd need to know the new skn/barcode. I ended up just importing from Amazon US and trashing my UK/Euro version.

Yes all the Blurays had the sound issue, but only the US got a recall and corrected version. I imagine when stocks of the original Euro release run down, a new one will come into circulation (if it hasn't already) but you'd need to know the new skn/barcode. I ended up just importing from Amazon US and trashing my UK/Euro version.

Ok, thanks. it's probably what i'm gonna do :)

• 3 weeks later...