M's 10 Most Underrated Songs of All Time - Do you agree?

Bill

I stopped reading there. Nonsense.

Yeah I know, they said a lot of stupid things and made some mistakes but still I think it's a good list and it's nice to see anyone taking the time to make a list like this at all.

Absolutely think Gambler, Where's The Party are underrated and Warners were 'almost' as idiotic not releasing them in the States as ITG. To this day I still Warner made some of the biggest F ups over any record company for not releasing those songs along w/ many, many others ('80s and '90s)! They weren't just underrated and hit worthy, but possibly mega hit worthy (minimum top 10 in the States if released). Even though M couldnt do no wrong in the 80s and early 90s, these were seriously great, radio friendly songs that would've had minimal effort hitting #1 or coming very close. The Look Of Love comes to mind too as another song w/ def. top 10 hit potential.

Far as her released hits/smashes I instantly think (far as underrated/rarely heard anymore) is the timeless flawless *WTG followed by Causing A Commotion. The latter is more dated and throwaway but a huge, catchy hit. Fans love it and would def. go ballistic hearing that (or WTG) over La Isla Bonita, Holiday, or Material Girl one more time :# lol.

I actually don't think I'll Remember is 'underrated'. Yes, maybe M disowns it along with TUTBMP and many, many other ballads and uptempos but I def. still hear I'll Remember in many doctors offices or the like lol or a typical AC station.

Sky Fits Heaven is a gem and would've had no issue if it was a single but def. would've had more hit potential in Europe than the States. Overall though, I think its fab. album or club track vs. single material.