WHEN do you listen to Madonna?

IsaacHarris

The obvious answer is all the time, everyday, religiously ...but let's try to be more specific:

What's your ideal setting for worship?

Do you workout to M's dance tracks?

Do you clean your bathroom with Something to Remember playing softly in the background.

Do you listen to her on the way to work?

In the shower? With friends? Alone?

Do tell.

Whenever I have free time basically.

When I have a day off and everyone is gone I play her really loud in my room on my record player/mp3 speaker.

I usually listen to her when I walk to work or to school.

Oh and I boogie when I water the grass :laugh:

Sometimes I just let the celebration dvds play on the tv when I clean my room too.

I'm on a Madonna kick whenever Im getting ready; dressing up for work, stepping out at night, leaving the house in general :lol:

She pumps me up. Her upbeat songs (especially Hard Candy, You Can Dance, the 1st album) have the ability to magically motivate me to do anything. I' find myself jamming to Madonna, ironing my clothes, doing my hair, etc. i mean, HOW CAN YOU NOT GET UP & dance:

It's kinda unexplainable how she lifts my mood in the span of 3 minutes :wow: Now I'm going to get my ass outta this house.

I prefer to listen to Madonna when my husband isn't around. He likes Madonna, but he doesn't really get her. And after a while he starts making fun of her. At that point I just turn her off when he's around. Also, I consider her an element of "my time".

I like to listen to her with my mom. My mom loves her.

Daily. When I'm in the shower, getting ready, in the car......yea.

What I'll do is put my iPod on shuffle, get bored after 10 minutes and go to Madonna :laugh:
it never fails.

She's just everything.

:Disco_Ball:

anytime anyplace anywhere...but i noticed when i'm down or troubles pop up in life i put on madonna tours or interviews or music and just zone out...and i feel the comfort i've always known from her :)

Whenever I need support - to get me through my run or workout, to put me "in the mood," before a party, if I have to drive or do something I don't want to, etc.

I know all the songs so well and there are so many memories attached to them that it's almost like listening to prayer songs or mantras - they make me feel safe, joyous.

My husband is a big Madonna fan (recent convert, though somehow he's had I'm Breathless since childhood!!!) so he's appreciative of whatever I put on. HOWEVER, he does prefer recent, adrenaline-infused Madonna: Celebration, Give it 2 me, Girl Gone Wild, I'm Addicted, I'm a Sinner, Beat Goes On, Beautiful Killer, Jump, She's Not Me - those are his tunes. And I do love them more because he does. Aw.

Guest bluejean

At the gym, on the bus and with headphones.

I also listen to her when I'm doing stuff but she's more of a one on one experience for me rather than background music. And yes, everyday I listen to her.

When i have free time basically. I have a friend who also like her (even if he's not as big of a fan as i am) and i love listening to Madonna songs with him.

A day without Madonna songs is not a good day. It's crazy how obsessed with her music i became since 2010 :lol:

Anytime I have music on it's her. 2012 I listened to basically only madonna. I have since gone on "madonna bans" because I feel I should listen to other music and get out of my madonna bubble :lol:

Guest ditaluver

Mostly at the gym.... however I always have her mixed in with children's music in the car.

When the baby naps, I listen while I'm in the office on the computer

I do put on YouTube playlists for us to watch and dance to in the afternoons

Guest ditaluver

I see a lot of people here work out to Madonna. What songs/remixes are staples in your workout?

Mine #1 is Im Addicted. By the end of it I could die

my company allows us to listen to music while we work, so Spotify is always on on my laptop! I put my headphones on and listen to her all bloody morning :D

also, i listen to M's music when out of the shower or before going out with friends :)

All the time! Well, I of course listen to other artists but Madonna and her vast discography are my principal choice! She always puts me in a good mood when I'm feeling down (lately I've been listening a lot to Dance 2night, it makes me so happy!) Oh, and I love listening to Something to remember while reading a book

Guest bluejean

Anytime I have music on it's her. 2012 I listened to basically only madonna. I have since gone on "madonna bans" because I feel I should listen to other music and get out of my madonna bubble :lol:

You know, through my life I often have found myself doing things I feel I should do but at some stage I decided I'm just going to do what I want whenever I want. It's such a great feeling to let go of the word "should" and just live guilt free!

Every day on my way to work, I like to listen to True Blue , ROL , Erotica and LAP albums.

When I need to warm up or feel better I put her remixes from ROL era, Music, Get Together and Vogue.

When I feel like singing, I select my favs and let my soul shine.

Most of times when blue, I listen to Bedtime Stories and her ballads, especially TPOG, Frozen, Rain, Oh Father.

It's hard to say, I've got a huge music collection so I listen to whatever artist / band I'm in the mood for, Madonna is one of my fav's so there are times where I have Madonna days.

I spent a lot of this summer driving around with Bedtime Stories album playing, I didn't realise how good it is!

Recently, I have been going through phrases of listening to certain albums or music from a particular era. I've been listening to the Celebration comp a lot even though the tracks on the album should have been much more cohesive.