Best interview ever

Jumpb4uthink

She was good in this interview.

I think My favorite and most personal was the interview she gave prior to the filing of Evita in her Central park west apartment for Primetime Live. It starts off ordinary then she completely lets down her guard & answers so honestly with this raw vulnerability. I love her nervous laughter, it is a window into who she really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhuadfdYQ5o

The Primetime is my all time favorite interview :thumbsup:

The VICE interview is too preachy for me. Though it doesn`t mean that I don`t like it.

But I prefer Primetime because she is so vulnerable !

..."preachy"...? :huh:

I love when she gets political. In fact, it's one of the reasons I love her so much, and what sets her apart from the typical pop bitches.

Trust, there are plenty of "preachy" celebs (Oprah, Gaga, McConaughey, etc.).... Madonna does not come off as one them at all. It always feels very genuine. Talking from the heart, and the gut, because she really does give a damn.

The Primetime is my all time favorite interview :thumbsup:

The VICE interview is too preachy for me. Though it doesn`t mean that I don`t like it.

But I prefer Primetime because she is so vulnerable !

yeah I love that. It's obvious she didn't expect to open up the way she did but she did it in a very natural way. She's beautiful, vulnerable, nervous, flawed, anxious, flirtatious, funny, charming, etc all in this interview

Edited by TriggerMGee

i just hope this album is going to be strongly connected with secret project couse it wasnt really elaborated in full sence (project)....or it didnt lived in full way or whatever. i just hope the album and the tour will be out there on the front with this kind of message....something like AL message (not album/ but song) meets general public on the dance floor of some underground club

Hmm...I hope the opposite. i hope the focus is on her music. I kind of feel like her secret project was anti climatic. I mean her heart was in the right place but I just feel like it didnt go anywhere. I dont want another era where a side project takes away from the album and the music. I, for one, have had enough of that.