#MADONNADAY: 7 Days to go. How are you celebrating?

Raf

The time has come and I'm not sure why this year I feel particularly excited. It might be all the anticipation for the new album or the fact that with each year that goes by I feel more proud, if possible, of being her fan and for what she stands for and what she's accomplished, but I'm ready to get into the groove!

What are your plans for the day or for the weekend? Do you have any rituals that you do every year? Are you partying hard or mellowing at home listening to her discography? Discuss and share!

Let the Celebration begin!

I miss the days when you could count on a Madonna marathon on MTV for her birthday :)

I usually celebrate her birthday by revisiting and old tour, movie, or album that I haven't watched or listened to in a while. Maybe this year, I'll watch Who's That Girl (movie & tour). :)

I`ll probably just do what I always do on a Monday , and that's engage in as much seedy and unconventionally sleazy sex as I can.

Only on the 16th ill be doing it to the rhythms of a Madonna playlist... Might even drag my ole Madonna Jock strap out and do some squirting, Jeez.. My life is so full on.. I mean like, all the time...... Sigh...! ;0p

I`ll probably just do what I always do on a Monday , and that's engage in as much seedy and unconventionally sleazy sex as I can.

Only on the 16th ill be doing it to the rhythms of a Madonna playlist... Might even drag my ole Madonna Jock strap out and do some squirting, Jeez.. My life is so full on.. I mean like, all the time...... Sigh...! ;0p

I always buy two different pieces of cake that I wash down with a huge mug of tea and after that have a toast on her with a glass of wine and dance to some of my favorite songs of her for half an hour at loud volume. And then continue my day :smile: