Just for fun - Who should take Madonna's role

Jazzy Jan

We have done this before but always interesting to see people's choices on which actress you would like to take Madonna's role. Now, you can list people that would have been great years ago or current stars.

I will start. Always thought Sherilyn Fenn resembled Madonna a lot years ago - both as a brunette and blonde.

tumblr_lrdbfb2qoq1qhsn3ko2_500.gif

two-moon-junction-wedding.png

I think if it was put into production right now it might be a cool concept to have a movie that focused on Madonna as an aging star (possibly played by Kate Winslet?) dealing with maintaining her superstar image while raising a family and dealing with the continuing tribulations of fame.

As it would be a biopic the younger her could definitely be played by Sky Ferreria. They could recreate the tours, the videos, focus on the feuds, divorces and giving birth.

It'll never happen while she's alive (she's too relevant and constant in the conciousness of the public) but if it was done right it could be a HELL of a movie.

Kate Winslet. They looked almost the same at the year titanic oscar.

This. Though would age be a problem?

More importantly. If there would to be a biopic..., would it cover her entire career? Or just focus on a certain era? Could they get away with pulling another Bob Dylan?

Suede had some great ideas. I think it was along the lines of an HBO 3 part miniseries. That would be perfect.

Guest Pud Whacker

Celine Dion:

tumblr_lt83l7s2yU1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

:rotfl:

---

this woman that will eventually play madonna has to be a combination of fabulousness. not like that moose Tiramisu that played her in Innocence Lost.

don't really know who could take the role....

....but i'd be really interested in a movie focused on the era LAP till Erotica...