William Orbit again on ROL and MDNA

TearsInHeaven

Guest Pud Whacker

it is a fun place! I just didn't realize I could give an opinion, not a nasty or rude one, about Madonna's recent input or lack there off to her music.

agony-aunt-ben-taylor-family-arguments-p

Don't talk to us about input. She wrote, directed, edited and promoted a film around the globe.

Then

She wrote and produced an album.

Then

She did the the fucking Super Bowl and immediately started rehearsals. THATS REAL REHEARSALS for a ground breaking tour that was NUMBER ONE!!!!

That's fucking INPUT!!!!

Exactly. Gee, people are entitled to opinions on Madonna but the constant trashing of her abilities and calling her desperate etc ruled the day in other Madonna forums and make them depressing and unbearable. Now they are either closed or have no members due to constant Madonna bashing - or in the case of Madonnatribe, they are trying to limit the negative posts, these fans are coming here to tell us all about Madonna's shortcomings and lack of vision and talent. It is one thing to not like MDNA, but to try and diminish Madonna's talent continually is pathetic. Why even be a Madonna fan ?

I've said many times that madonnatribe members act like they have Stockholm Syndrome, stuck in an abusive relationship, or took the song Till Death Do Us Part way too seriously.

Exactly. Gee, people are entitled to opinions on Madonna but the constant trashing of her abilities and calling her desperate etc ruled the day in other Madonna forums and make them depressing and unbearable. Now they are either closed or have no members due to constant Madonna bashing - or in the case of Madonnatribe, they are trying to limit the negative posts, these fans are coming here to tell us all about Madonna's shortcomings and lack of vision and talent. It is one thing to not like MDNA, but to try and diminish Madonna's talent continually is pathetic. Why even be a Madonna fan ?

can you go back and read my comments? I mean r u guys fucking with me? its laughable. there are plenty of other perspectives out there. you don't listen or read what I am truly saying. im done.

for the record, I can't stand lady gaga.

Guest Pud Whacker

can you go back and read my comments? I mean r u guys fucking with me? its laughable. there are plenty of other perspectives out there. you don't listen or read what I am truly saying. im done.

for the record, I can't stand lady gaga.

Can't stand her now but were on board for a few minutes!!!!

I know the type. We have a few of you floating around here.

it is a fun place! I just didn't realize I could give an opinion, not a nasty or rude one, about Madonna's recent input or lack there off to her music.

please. you couldn't even provide the proper receipts.

madonna drives the bus, she is never under it. so don't put her down there.

Don't talk to us about input. She wrote, directed, edited and promoted a film around the globe.

Then

She wrote and produced an album.

Then

She did the the fucking Super Bowl and immediately started rehearsals. THATS REAL REHEARSALS for a ground breaking tour that was NUMBER ONE!!!!

That's fucking INPUT!!!!

look I love Madonna, and I hate when people underestimate her-I promote, defend and stick up for her all the time. What is offensive to me is how some of you attack me without knowing me or my dedication to this woman.

Though I was disappointed with MDNA, I am very much looking forward to the new music.

Leave him alone....jeez. I'm sure time will tell if he's a decent poster or whatever.

And could those gaga obsessives please, just once, keep talk of her to her own shithole thread?

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm UNBANNABLE :sassy:...and I thought you had me on ignore, Pudweiser, for......mentioning gaga or something?

i tried to ignore you, i swear!!! i added you to the list.

tumblr_n7ldkmr5R41qlycwjo1_500.png

oh, i have to hit HIDE!!! :rotfl:

(I know you cant see this but..)

Ignored by the male Michelle Budd. I'm almost touched....almost :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

:lol:

Oh look Kim now feels like he's not an obsessed Madonna fan although he hangs out on a Madonna board.

I personally find his songs to be the least 'special' on the album. Some Girls and I'm a Sinner never did anything for me and Masterpiece was a lesser song than similar ones she's created before. Falling Free was a gorgeous, if unmemorable, song.

I agree.

:lol:

Oh look Kim now feels like he's not an obsessed Madonna fan although he hangs out on a Madonna board.

I don't think you've worked out that IGNORE thing yet...

I AM an obsessed Madonna fan, as much as anyone who visits a message board devoted to one person almost daily CAN be. I'm not however, an obsessed gaga fan (or Cyndi Lauper or whoever it was before that, that you deemed Madonna's rival), in fact I know NOTHING about old floppy tits ( except that her tits are floppy) Hence why you using my mention of how baffled I was by her threads popularity as a reason to put me on (your strangely extensive) ignore list is....rather....well....strange.

Feel free to quote this so he can see it....someone....

You're funny. :-) this is a great place, but there can be a little hazing from time to time. The best thing to remember is that this place beats the shit out of Madonnatribe, just ask Gutten where his constant criticism got him around here. Lol!

Guest bluejean

And it's 6 minutes long. I didn't listen to the whole thing. Maybe this means she recorded more verses?

Guest Pud Whacker

meeting other Madonna fans on the street:

unnamed.gif

meeting other Madonna fans on a fan forum:

mean-girl-animal-fight-o.gif

:rotfl:

BAN BAN BAN!!!!

She wrote Everybody/Burning Up with Steve Bray, for sure, they just made some deal where he took credit for some and she did for others. Not sure about Lucky Star.

But at least those were true collaborations, not just take a demo, change a lyric situations.

Shoo Be Doo and Gambler are some of her worst songs ever.

Travesty! They're some of her bests.

Most of the times I don't even know how the fights start. I see a bunch of completely normal opinions, a few ironic comments and then suddenly a cruel and bloody war starts...

Back on topic. Don't forget that Orbit produced Gang Bang, Love Spent, and Falling Free the three most praised songs in the album...at least they are my favorite., It seems you're only focusing on Some Girls which is kind of lazy and Masterpiece that is too monotone.