Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

I love the relationship she still has with Carlos

Yes, Carlos seems like such a lovely supportive father and obviously loves Lola as she also obviously loves him. I think that Madonna has a lot of respect for Carlos and they also have a genuine fondness for each other.

Guest whatatramp

I saw this last night. The whole thing is about her age. I really don't understand. How is the near-50 WW not also ridiculous for using words like "ratchet" and appearing on TV with all different colored wigs and her big fake tits out every morning to talk shit about other people like she's a teenager?

she said "thot" casually the other day lol

the kid that snapped the pix will probably not be invited over again

article-2153635-13657766000005DC-74_634x"Lola! get your friends...we're gonna find that kid"

I still cant get over how much she loves instagram ....someone who always seemed 'above' that stuff but its really nice to see her taking selfies and embracing sharing her private side with the world and her fans...

I receive notifications every time she posts something on Facebook and some months ago I barely got any and now everyday I get her Instagram posts, haha. She's obsessed with it o.o