Serious question: Is Madonna bisexual or is just for performance purposes?

PaulaAbdul

I hate labels. A girl or guy can fuck who ever they want too. She seems to be that person, if she she's attracted to them, she will bang their cocks or pussies. I reckon she is shy in the bedroom, once she gets comfortable, she gives it GOOD!!!! Lol

I hate labels. A girl or guy can fuck who ever they want too. She seems to be that person, if she she's attracted to them, she will bang their cocks or pussies. I reckon she is shy in the bedroom, once she gets comfortable, she gives it GOOD!!!! Lol

Thank you!

Madonna has openly discussed her sexuality. What Madonna wanted to explore in her art was genuine.

I have no doubt there are cheap ideas coming from narrow minded people which inspire people to question everybody thoughts, intentions..

I believe that all humans are capable of being sexually attracted to another person of the same sex. I think romance and sexuality often get confused.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you!

Madonna has openly discussed her sexuality. What Madonna wanted to explore in her art was genuine.

I have no doubt there are cheap ideas coming from narrow minded people which inspire people to question everybody thoughts, intentions..

I believe that all humans are capable of being sexually attracted to another person of the same sex. I think romance and sexuality often get confused.

Just because you disagree with someone's point doesn't make them narrow minded. You've just labelled other people. It's all a vicious cycle.

^ no narrow minded would be more like an adjective for the way some choose to think in my opinion. It's describing the way they are thinking. It's an adjective. My opinion is my opinion regardless of what they or anyone thinks. I was talking about people who use something for performance purposes inspiring people to question others.

So I'm describing the way they are thinking at the time that they decided to use something for performance purposes and mostly wanted to inspire questioning others. I would hope their thinking is not like that all the time but it was their thinking I was describing not them.

^ no narrow minded would be more like an adjective for the way some choose to think in my opinion. It's describing the way they are thinking. It's an adjective. My opinion is my opinion regardless of what they or anyone thinks. I was talking about people who use something for performance purposes inspiring people to question others.

So I'm describing the way they are thinking at the time that they decided to use something for performance purposes and mostly wanted to inspire questioning others. I would hope their thinking is not like that all the time but it was their thinking I was describing not them.

British English: narrow-minded If you describe someone as narrow-minded, you are criticizing them because they are unwilling to consider new ideas or other people's opinions....a narrow-minded bigot.ˈnærəʊˈmaɪndɪd ADJECTIVE

Guest RinoTheBouncer

Who cares? she’s perfect whatever she turns out to be. And if she is and she’s not revealing that, I respect her because most celebrities these days, especially female ones like Megan Fox say that they like women just to seem “hot” to straight male fans and create a buzz around them.