OMG..finally found it! '92 Arsenio w/ Rosie full/ orig. endless applause for M!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWktutqqFbc

I remember when this aired for the first time!! For some reason, for years, You Tube cut out and only had edited versions of the *original 2-3 minute applause* where people were going bat shit crazy over her over her presence! lol Also, I don't remember ANYone in '92 was using the term 'throwing shade' which Arsenio threw towards MJ earlier lmao!! (yet another M innovation)! Dunno if there's anything else out there, but imo *this* is the zenith/climax of her endless worshiping from the (American public). My fckin god, the applause and enthusiasm for her seemed like it wouldn't end until 1994! lol. Such a pity that in just 2 months that applause prob. (to a degree from that same audience) prob. wouldn't have lasted even 1/3 as long :/.

"throwing shade" or "shade" comes from the ball scene.....(vogueing) MADONNA appropriated it when she started hanging out with the House of Xtravaganza...and later hired Jose and Luis.

The endless applause for Madonna has never stopped and it never will. :laugh:

I lost count how many shows or appearances she has done where the audience loses their shit and wont let her get a word out in the beginning.

Hardly any famous person gets this reaction on a constant basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWktutqqFbc

I remember when this aired for the first time!! For some reason, for years, You Tube cut out and only had edited versions of the *original 2-3 minute applause* where people were going bat shit crazy over her over her presence! lol Also, I don't remember ANYone in '92 was using the term 'throwing shade' which Arsenio threw towards MJ earlier lmao!! (yet another M innovation)! Dunno if there's anything else out there, but imo *this* is the zenith/climax of her endless worshiping from the (American public). My fckin god, the applause and enthusiasm for her seemed like it wouldn't end until 1994! lol. Such a pity that in just 2 months that applause prob. (to a degree from that same audience) prob. wouldn't have lasted even 1/3 as long :/.

Maybe they were clapping for Rosie.

:lmao: