MadonnaNation Top Madonna albums ranking 2014

Titty

Ok, so we had a recent poll asking for us to rank the Madonna albums.

Of those who submitted their rankings, full and partial here is the overall forum ranking order.

12. Like A Virgin

11. M.D.N.A.

10. True Blue

09. Hard Candy

08. COADF

07. Madonna

06. American Life

05. Bedtime Stories

04. Music

03. Like A Prayer

02. Erotica

01. Ray Of Light

Cannot believe BS so high, but good on it!

MDNA is a wonderful album, and I honestly must live in the clouds because I had no idea it was so disliked!

Love the high rankings for Music, LAP, and Erotica!

Thanks for compiling these :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Same. I'm glad BS has received so much love. It is a great album, so many different sounds, the lyrics, the theme. The videos! It was well executed and still sounds so fresh today despite being released at a time when rnb music was so mainstream and can now sound a bit dated!

Long live Bedtime Stories!

Guest Not4Pussies

Same. I'm glad BS has received so much love. It is a great album, so many different sounds, the lyrics, the theme. The videos! It was well executed and still sounds so fresh today despite being released at a time when rnb music was so mainstream and can now sound a bit dated!

Long live Bedtime Stories!

I want her to come out with an album like that next. I want some ballads. I want some sad lyrics. Tell us about Brahim and how he broke your heart madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want her to come out with an album like that next. I want some ballads. I want some sad lyrics. Tell us about Brahim and how he broke your heart madonna.

My dream come true! Could you imagine a Love Tried to Welcome Me 2014 edition, it would be an amazing album. Ahhhh!!!! I wouldnt even be mad at a bit more mid tempo jams a la Candy Shop MDNA version.

ugh, LAV never gets the love it deserves :(

confessions needs to be higher imo, and erotica and rol need to switch places

In pretty sure rol and erotica were fixed. When I calculated them, erotica was indeed winning.

Ok, so we had a recent poll asking for us to rank the Madonna albums.

Of those who submitted their rankings, full and partial here is the overall forum ranking order.

12. Like A Virgin

11. M.D.N.A.

10. True Blue

09. Hard Candy

08. COADF

07. Madonna

06. American Life

05. Bedtime Stories

04. Music

03. Like A Prayer

02. Erotica

01. Ray Of Light

This list sucks. Where is Im Breathless? Damn.

Guest Not4Pussies

My dream come true! Could you imagine a Love Tried to Welcome Me 2014 edition, it would be an amazing album. Ahhhh!!!! I wouldnt even be mad at a bit more mid tempo jams a la Candy Shop MDNA version.

Imagine we get a new Human Nature?? She's been so defiant with her detractors and haters.

I really like the list as well even though I ranked several of the albums differently.

How did MDNA rank two notches lower than HC? I thought MDNA was a return to the sound of M that more people loved. I could possibly see more people appreciate MDNA as time passes like some of her other polarizing albums.

I really like the list as well even though I ranked several of the albums differently.

How did MDNA rank two notches lower than HC? I thought MDNA was a return to the sound of M that more people loved. I could possibly see more people appreciate MDNA as time passes like some of her other polarizing albums.

Thank you! But I imagine it will go up in time. A couple of years ago, HC would have been dead last, and everyone was licking COADF's ass.

Did you count the same results from the same poll we did just a few months ago? I know I didn't participate in this last thread because I had in the last one, and I wonder if others did the same.

I can't even comment on some of the results, they are infuriating :s703::newspaper::laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

It's gutting to see the debut so low, but it is a poll of many forum members not my personal poll. 2 years ago I bet COADF would've been higher

And we gotta remember, we could hold this poll again tomorrow and get completely different results. I mean, I never would have guessed DTM would come close to being named all time best video. You never know with these polls.

Personally, as wonderful as my childhood memories of LAV, and as iconic as I know the debut to be, I would never in a million years rate them above the later albums.