Madonna is a COPYCAT!

realityisalways

Madonna sang Holiday but it turns out Holidays existed before 1983.

Oh My God!!!!! You blew my world!!!! I so never can like Madonna again ever!!!!!! Does that make me a monster???!!! Oh NO!!!! Madonna ruinned my life!!!!! Now I am a monster!!!!!

It's really kind of disgusting. I mean it's one thing to not like Joanne. But to constantly keep up on her facts and living for her day and night it's weird. Bad enough he takes over her thread with shit..now it's spewing into the sacred territory.

I don't like this..The thing is Madonna should not even be in the same breath as Joanne. These crazed want to call out Joanne "realityisalways" yet the are the ones linking her to Madonna even more.

Just keep it cute. I don't wanna think of Gags when I think of Madonna AT ALL.. And that's what's heppening. People are tarnishing M's legacy with comparing the 2 you know? I mean it's like when Gaga is brought up it's always next to something of Madonna. We need to ignore Joanne like M does. She could care less..

rhoakenya.gif?w=500&h=250

It's really kind of disgusting. I mean it's one thing to not like Joanne. But to constantly keep up on her facts and living for her day and night it's weird. Bad enough he takes over her thread with shit..now it's spewing into the sacred territory.

I don't like this..The thing is Madonna should not even be in the same breath as Joanne. These crazed want to call out Joanne "realityisalways" yet the are the ones linking her to Madonna even more.

Just keep it cute. I don't wanna think of Gags when I think of Madonna AT ALL.. And that's what's heppening. People are tarnishing M's legacy with comparing the 2 you know? I mean it's like when Gaga is brought up it's always next to something of Madonna. We need to ignore Joanne like M does. She could care less..

rhoakenya.gif?w=500&h=250

BAM! That was some serious truth right there.

Sip it down ladies, SIP-IT-DOWN!

• 2 weeks later...