Best Madonna Art

realityisalways

563659_317526948374418_578914039_n.jpg

tumblr_mnfexxsjwj1sqam1xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyq6o1NDz61qgyqdso3_1280.jpg

THESE ARE SO AMAZING! Some very talented people. I envy people who are artistically talented. I always wished I could draw. My drawing skills are like at the level of a 4 year old :lol:. SO sad but seriously ALL of these are stunning. I just really love these three for some reason.

Nice thread

To me, art is not copying a photograph or editing it on photoshop. That's craft at best. Art is about expression and the physical attributes of it are the means to an end. These are all just pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WTF? There's a lot of things in here I wouldn't consider art. :lmao:

well art is subjective. some even say cooking is "art". it's a personal thing.

the keith haring works & madonna with her tongue cropped & copied in one work are my favs. and madonna getting a kiss from the blonde guy is interesting. almost everything else is beautifully done as a craft and skill but "artistically" its not doing anything for me. but you have to realise that a lot of artists don't have the skill in the craft to do some of the work you see here. and visa versa some people with a lot of skill don't have the eye or talent in them to do something completely different that tells a story or shows a feeling.. (hope this doesn't sound snobby.. :s) but anyway i don't think this topic is meant for the artists you see hanging in the louvre or MOMA, most of them are just fans showing their love for their idol which could be seen as art to those people as well. why not? who are your fav artists, CICATRIX?

Hi, newbie here, eager to share some of the art work I have

artcaste2-1.jpg

Like A Prayer drawing by a long lost friend of mine

artpaintingctjill-2.jpg

painting by my friend Jill Jones. In the sunshine Madonna actually glows.

I love this item.