Madonna on Tumblr on Nov 13

realityisalways

So jealous of u gu!!

Don't be, silly. It's not a competition in my eyes. You're an artist and therefore you wanna be seen and if you work at it you will be. I believe in supporting other artists and as long as we think along the same lines I'll support you. :kiss2:

tumblr_mw7tl17C0R1rj9jt9o1_1280.png

:lmao: I sympathise with this sentiment but I love that she posted it and replied "fuck you". :lmao:

Why do you find stupidity sentimental? You wanna tell Madonna who has donated MILLIONS to charity and changed the way of thinking of MILLIONS of people to go and work in a soup kitchen? Reality check needed!!!!

Why do you find stupidity sentimental? You wanna tell Madonna who has donated MILLIONS to charity and changed the way of thinking of MILLIONS of people to go and work in a soup kitchen? Reality check needed!!!!

Hold ya horses, I'm talking about the general thrust behind what the person said, not it's application to Madonna personally.

Hold ya horses, I'm talking about the general thrust behind what the person said, not it's application to Madonna personally.

Maybe art means nothing to you but I AM motivated by art. I understand maybe not everybody thinks in the same way but I wouldn't go up to a person and be like 'using your material luxuries is all an illusion you dumb cunt. Go wipe the ass of people who don't have the ability to care for themselves'. People are stupid and yes I'm irritated as fuck with people's nasty, soulless, pointless behaviour. Quite frankly today I want to disappear. Disgusting.

Oh that was you! Congrats! You did good.

Amazing work! Congratulations!!! :-)

On a lighter note...thanks guys. x

Maybe art means nothing to you but I AM motivated by art. I understand maybe not everybody thinks in the same way but I wouldn't go up to a person and be like 'using your material luxuries is all an illusion you dumb cunt. Go wipe the ass of people who don't have the ability to care for themselves'. People are stupid and yes I'm irritated as fuck with people's nasty, soulless, pointless behaviour. Quite frankly today I want to disappear. Disgusting.

kyky_zpsa60f2c4e.gif

:lmao: I've got man flu therefore I'm feeling unusually sensitive today. :lol:

GU, while recovering from your "man flu" just remember that Madonna said you could start writing the president's speeches. See, I bet you feel better already thinking of that. :laugh:

GU, while recovering from your "man flu" just remember that Madonna said you could start writing the president's speeches. See, I bet you feel better already thinking of that. :laugh:

It should make me feel better but it doesn't. :lol: