I want a studio version of "Between the Bars"!

Apples388

• 2 weeks later...

its better than her last "ballaD": Masterpiece.

Agree.

Personally, I don't know why peole like so much Masterpiece. It so...sounds like a demo. The chorus is lovely, but the rest... She has always made great ballads, especially during the 90s.

First ballad that I din't like was Devil wouldn't... , which sounds like Justin Timberlake song.

I think she is interested in this new song style she used for LAV/LS on MDNA and now Between The Bars has similar vibe. Maybe a few songs in this style could be on her next album....

Guest Not4Pussies

you know how on some of her albums there is a hint of what is to come on the next album?

maybe Falling Free, LAV/LS (MDNA Tour) and Between The Bars is a sign of the direction she wants to head to for the next album

look at Miley's Wrecking Ball being a huge hit and Katy is about to release a ballad as her second single as well.

you know how on some of her albums there is a hint of what is to come on the next album?

I always find that interesting and see it on pretty much every transition between albums...

I always find that interesting and see it on pretty much every transition between albums...

The only ones I don't see it on are Like a Prayer - Erotica (But if you add Breathless and IC, it's clear as day) and AL - Confessions.

The only ones I don't see it on are Like a Prayer - Erotica (But if you add Breathless and IC, it's clear as day) and AL - Confessions.

Justify my love is totally a pre-erotica track , rescue me too with the spoken parts

For confessions it was a mistery i agree

Justify my love is totally a pre-erotica track , rescue me too with the spoken parts

For confessions it was a mistery i agree

On COADF there's tracks like how high and guitar parts/rhythms which all developed from AL. On HC the more introspective songs like DWRY and voices have the biggest connection.

I think the real link between COADF and HC is the "contemporary blank does revisionist dance music".

I always view Confessions as a sort of tour through the history of electronic disco music, whereas with Hard Candy I feel M was trying to marry modern urban sounds with their roots in funk and early disco.

On COADF there's tracks like how high and guitar parts/rhythms which all developed from AL. On HC the more introspective songs like DWRY and voices have the biggest connection.

But there isnt song in released in transition between if u get what i mean