I WANT A NEW MOVIE

horn

How many years till we get what we all want  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be a razzie again?

• Next year
    • NEVER

I'm really beyond what would make Madonna a success as an actress...

I will take over the top fabulousness: This part has Madonna all over it...it's so Rebecca Carlson (0:45) :lol:

With the look from the terry Tichardson shoot :dramatic:

& For God's sake woman, Sunset Boulevard...like NOW.

yeap,i couldn't get Madonna out of my mind when i was watching "Only God Forgives" the other day.Kristin Scott Thomas'(QOL) part's so unapologetically over the top it would suit Madonna just fine

yeap,i couldn't get Madonna out of my mind when i was watching "Only God Forgives" the other day.Kristin Scott Thomas'(QOL) part's so unapologetically over the top it would suit Madonna just fine

THANK YOU!

I WANNA SEE MADONNA IN A HORROR FILM AS THE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR AS SOME BAD BITCH DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HER PATH. LIKE WIFLFAG THE MOVIE. OH MY GOD, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK ABOUT HER ACTING. MADONNA IS A MOVIE STAR AND I LOVE WATCHING HER ON CAMERA.

I WANNA SEE MADONNA IN A HORROR FILM AS THE KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR AS SOME BAD BITCH DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HER PATH. LIKE WIFLFAG THE MOVIE. OH MY GOD, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK ABOUT HER ACTING. MADONNA IS A MOVIE STAR AND I LOVE WATCHING HER ON CAMERA.

'I would have done Demolition Man, of course I wanted to BE Demolition Man...'

- Madonna, Paris 1993.

Why doesn't she just direct AND star in her own movie? Skip the audition process & just tailor-make a character to fit herself.

nooooope. I have so much faith in M as an artist, as a musician, a filmmaker, an actress but the one thing she is absolutely useless at is holding herself at an objective critical distance. I'm never entirely sure she has the best grasp on her own strengths, but even if she proved me wrong and gave herself an amazing part which she owned, the press and the public couldn't forgive her for such a "self indulgent" act, regardless of how many male actors, singers, or comedians turned directors write themselves oscar nominated roles in their own films.