Ask Me Anything

FreeMySoul

anyone ask about the MDNA BLU RAY/DVD/CD FUCK UP!?!?!

Did you heard about technical mastering issues on some "MDNA World Tour" DVD & Blu-Rays in Europe ?

Madonna: yes and im absolutely horrified. my label is looking into it...trying to get to the bottom of it. it might be a case of old technology not working with new technology. please be patient.

i spent 6 months editing and doing the sound mix for the DVD the last thing I want to hear is that the fans arent getting the fruits of my labor

OMG I LOVE HER EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GUYS U ALL ROCKED cuz i dont know a thing bout reddit or how to use it or where to go so this thread made my grouchy day ungrouchy? lol

She called Erotica a great record. She explained lines from "Die Another Day" and "I Don't Give A" and about the enitre American Life album. She addressed the MDNA Tour bluray issues. AND SO MUCH MORE.

She also said that she might release the Blond Ambition DVD if she finds the tapes :lol:

She's been doing these online deals for nearly 2 years and has yet to disappoint. She's distinctly her while participating as any of us would. Best way to shut the naysayers up and she's not putting any effort into it as it's just her being herself. :D

She's been doing these online deals for nearly 2 years and has yet to disappoint. She's distinctly her while participating as any of us would. Best way to shut the naysayers up and she's not putting any effort into it as it's just her being herself. :D

I feel like she enjoys poking fun at her fans. :inlove:

she had said in the past that she would go for a smaller project to direct next time around, so i hope she still sticks to that plan!

otherwise an album would take til 2015, but she needs to get inspired and maybe the reaction to the revolution secret project will help her with that!

I wouldn't put too much stock in M saying there might be a new album in 2014. I hope it's true, but she said her next project is directing a film which means she's easily book through mid 2014. My guess now is that a new album will come in 2015.

Also, I call BULLSHIT on the lyric being "baby Jesus on the stairs." It makes no sense. I think she's drinking too much.

I forgot to say my prayers

Baby Jesus on the stairs

MEANING: she is on a rush, she doesn't have the time to stop and pray, so she does a little pray for Jesus while on the stairs to not waste any time.