Your Unpopular Madonna Opinions

Guest Lum

Guest Rachelle of London

I used to think it was underwhelming until I saw it for myself in Dallas. In London it was crap cos it was in daylight, but it gave me CHILLS in Dallas...and the shattering of the glass OMG

^ So you're saying you disagree? I haven't been part of past conversations about this. In theory I should have loved it. Monks, chanting, smoking pots, religious imagery. But I was just like, okay.... what's going to happen? The thing just swings back and forth. Her entrance is cool though, but not as good as Confessions Tour. Definitely a step up from S&S, but I much prefer CT and RIT.

Guest bluejean

I don't love her "throaty" voice on BAT, I don't think it's "soulful." It actually sounds like she's in pain.

I also think her best live vocals are on the Drowned World Tour and Reinvention, NOT The Girlie Show as everyone says.

Her voice on Evita and Ray of Light are the best of her recording career.

I think she'd be happier if she dated someone closer to her age and I think she's only doing the toy boys because she hasn't met a man equal to her intellectually since Guy Ritchie. I think she's playing it safe with someone she can control who won't hurt her.

Guest bluejean

Oh and I think she's gone too for with the surgery. Sometimes she looks great (like on tour or in videos) but in scenarios where she can't control the lighting she can look pretty plastic and weird.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh and I think she's gone too for with the surgery. Sometimes she looks great (like on tour or in videos) but in scenarios where she can't control the lighting she can look pretty plastic and weird.

did she control the lighting tonight at stellas show?

tumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to1_500.jpg

tumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to5_r1_500.jpg

While it wasnt the best madonna tour

Re-invention was the basic formula for tours that followed and also set the standard for all other artists

The stage - video - lighting - theme divided

Guest Rachelle of London

While it wasnt the best madonna tour

Re-invention was the basic formula for tours that followed and also set the standard for all other artists

The stage - video - lighting - theme divided

very true! Rihanna's tours are literally RIT cast offs, the stage, the lighting everything

Guest bluejean

did she control the lighting tonight at stellas show?

Not sure, ask Ruby Wax :lol: And she IS wearing sunglasses.

Point being the work she's had done on her face is more noticable at certain times depending on a range of factors including lighting. There was some serious stone cherub cheek moments afew years back. She brought new meaning to the name 'Hard Candy' at that first gym opening :lol:

She's been looking good lately but the Golden Globes and MDNA launch she looked amazing.

Worst single: love dont live here anymore

Worst video: hollywood

Best single: too many, can't choose

Shoulda b a single -

Love tried to welcome me

Dance 2nite

Dear Jessie (US)

Into the Groove (US)

Nothing really matters should be properly prompted when it was released back in 1999

Get together should b the second single for 2005's COADF... her best single in 2000s...

Masterpiece should be sent to radio....and be a 3rd single......

Guest Pud Whacker

Not sure, ask Ruby Wax :lol: And she IS wearing sunglasses.

Point being the work she's had done on her face is more noticable at certain times depending on a range of factors including lighting. There was some serious stone cherub cheek moments afew years back. She brought new meaning to the name 'Hard Candy' at that first gym opening :lol:

She's been looking good lately but the Golden Globes and MDNA launch she looked amazing.

was ruby there or is she still talking about her fat ass in the hotel bedroom of the interview for Bedtime Stories? :rotfl:

no offense to miss stella, but stellas face looks more funked up than madonnas. i mean lets just get real. there are times where she looks like a stuffed turkey but the bad rap she receives for it can border the ridiculous.

tumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to1_500.jpg

^ - gonna be 55 this august. fabulous.

Guest bluejean

no offense to miss stella, but stellas face looks more funked up than madonnas.

Yes of course she looks better than Stella, that would be the case at any age :lmao:

there are times where she looks like a stuffed turkey

That's all I'm saying. She looks great for her age and I find it far fetched when people call her "goblin" and such. That is usually based around deliberately unflattering photos. She looks good for her age generally, amazing at times (MDNA tour, Golden Globes etc)

Wow...agree with so much of this!

At first, I HATED ROL - but, it grew to be my favorite album;

I LOVED the whole adult contemporary/Evita era, too. M was classy and looked BEAUTIFUL and people loved her!;

LOVE AL the song, album and rap - it's genius!;

RIT totally was a religious experience for me (no better description exists) - LAP being its zenith (though it's not my favorite tour);

COADF was also repetitive to me at first! Though, I ended up loving it, too;

Hard Candy is an awesome album and I listen very regularly!

I couldn't give a crap about the charts; and

I totally don't get the hate for GMAYL. I love it!

How YOU doin'? ;)

Why the font? I can't read anything you're writing

Stella just isn't attractive. Her face looks like an arse :ass: .

I am sometimes surprised that Madonna associates with her.

But I think I just find the McCartneys annoying in general.

Guest PRPapi

Why the font? I can't read anything you're writing

Oops, didn't realize it was coming out too small...my apologies. I changed the font, but I didn't bother changing the size..

Guest bluejean

Oops, didn't realize it was coming out too small...my apologies. I changed the font, but I didn't bother changing the size..

Now how about changing it back to normal before someone loses an eye. Or before Gugu decides to have a special font too to signify how special he is

Now how about changing it back to normal before someone loses an eye. Or before Gugu decides to have a special font too to signify how special he is

Oh lord please no

Confessions was the last good album.

MDNA tour was not creative.

Die Another Day was the last good video.

She is not as original as she used to be.

The Super Bowl performance indicates that Madonna can still lead the pack.... Where is that person?

Confessions was the last good album.

MDNA tour was not creative.

Die Another Day was the last good video.

She is not as original as she used to be.

The Super Bowl performance indicates that Madonna can still lead the pack.... Where is that person?

WHAT THE FUCK?

• I like both "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Superstar", and think both songs are cute.
  • The Erotica album is very overrated among fans.
  • Drowned World Tour was her worst.
  • I cannot stand "Angel", I think it's her most annoying song.
  • "Nobody's Perfect" is a better song than people give it credit for.
  • She looks terrible with a pixie cut.
  • GMAYL was a good lead single for MDNA.

Edited by tomwiggz

• I like both "Jimmy Jimmy" and "Superstar", and think both songs are cute.
  • The Erotica album is very overrated among fans.
  • Drowned World Tour was her worst.
  • I cannot stand "Angel", I think it's her most annoying song.
  • "Nobody's Perfect" is a better song than people give it credit for.
  • She looks terrible with a pixie cut.
  • GMAYL was a good lead single for MDNA.

totally agree. love the paris dwt clip during which the audience sings along. :)