Fillers

Guest Pud Whacker

I loved flipping the record 4 the B-side. I'd always had 2 get my mom & do it 4 me

cuz I might wreck the needle...Last time in the digital age I got that feeling

was when the Frozen CD-single was released & Shanti was track #2, this was before

the album released & it was even played on radio :inlove:

Guest bluejean

I loved flipping the record 4 the B-side. I'd always had 2 get my mom & do it 4 me

cuz I might wreck the needle...

And you'd imagine a fish slipping out of Madonna's hands

That is just the weirdest thing ever. Everything about it. Did it chart?

no it was a free promo single with a sunday paper. Six months after the album came out, and after she'd started touring the country... so it wasn't promoting anything.

Pretender is the best. LAV is underrated, a solid record. Sounds great on vinyl!

One of my favorites to listen to!

"Pretender" is the worst song on the album. If I heard it and didn't know it was Madonna, I'd be like "What it is this '80s shit?" and turn it off.

:lol: I actually liked Pretender and played it more when I bought the MG single.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Madonnas fillers (face) :lol:

^ Me too!

Me three

Unless I'm mistaken Pud is saying he's sick of people whinging about facial fillers and reminiscing about floor fillers/singles. :lol:

Unless I'm mistaken Pud is saying he's sick of people whinging about facial fillers and reminiscing about floor fillers/singles. :lol:

Oh hehehe :lol:

I love Pretender with a passion. Always amazes me how many Madonna fans seem to hate it. I think that Pretender and Stay both could have been smash hits. I also love the way she sings Pretender and let's face it, who does not sing along to the whole "you lied" section followed by I know all about your kind. Classic pop song.