Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

So amusing the way some of the uk press and comments have not paid attention to the event and made it look like she's gone "oh ill dress up like a Boy Scout tonight"

Berks

did they show the NKM footage she spoke of anywhere? do we know if it was taken from the DVD?

They showed to the audience before her speech. There is only a blurry video of it in rotation at social medias... it looks like its from the DVD.

the footage we've seen so far is like what I imagine the Reinvention DVD was originally going to look like before whatever happened and they gave up on it.

it's so funny to see all this pics with celebs dressed for a gala near to madonna in boy scout unform... :laugh:

I think the Boy Scout thing was cute, but I wish she'd only worn it to present the award and glammed it up for the red carpet and press afterward. With no Vanity Fair party and now this, we're in serious need of a glammed up appearance.

She looks silly in that outfit (And yes I know it was intentional but it's not flattering), but oh well. I guess she was being silly and having fun. Nice to see that she has a good sense of humour still. I enjoyed her speech. I've always been impressed with her in that regard in terms of how she carries herself. She is quite intelligent and has always had her head on straight. Witty, funny and sexy. A winning combo!

I think the Boy Scout thing was cute, but I wish she'd only worn it to present the award and glammed it up for the red carpet and press afterward. With no Vanity Fair party and now this, we're in serious need of a glammed up appearance.

She kind of put some glamm in the boy scout outfit :lol:

madonna-boy-scout-costume-at-glaad-media-awards-2013-02.jpg

Something about that uniform makes her head look too big, at least in that picture.

It's not the uniform, it's the fillers :chuckle:

Mama June with my husband Vinny at the glaad awards. God I WANT him!

Mama_June_Vinny_Guadagnino_GLAAD.jpg

As he walking by, I was like, "I. Want. You. If you're gay, please come to me!" :lmao: his girl was right there!

Guest Pud Whacker

i see peoples remarks about the outfit (media, comments on articles) and it just makes me laugh. everyones so caught up in "fashion" they forget where Madonna comes from and that shes the reason why everyones so involved. mmhmm.

Something about that uniform makes her head look too big, at least in that picture.

yes, head looks horribly huge, but then again she's very short and the hair and the hat add to a big head!

alice-in-wonderland-2.jpg

I love the energy and attitude the oozes off the screen. very Madonna indeed, not just look-wise.

And I think it's the outfit that makes her looking a bit more "botoxed". The only thing I dont like is that her eyes look smaller, and those eyes are gorgeous and I think she shouldnt touch up her eyes too much at all. A few wrinkles flatter her too actually.

I also noticed that her eyes look "smaller" and upright. It may not be botox, but she definitely did sth to her eyes....