São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

I've heard she skipped "Like a Virgin" and "Love Spent" again.

The show qas packed I hear, not empty at all!

My bro gave shit to Guy about her lateness, so I'm glad they had sense to announce the delay this time.

Guest pedrohdi

From the photo that the Kalakan Trio posted on their FB page the stadium was empty, and i mean empty. Go see for yourselfs! WTF happened????

From the photo that the Kalakan Trio posted on their FB page the stadium was empty, and i mean empty. Go see for yourselfs! WTF happened????

That photo was taken during the soundcheck. Ric'key Pageot posted another photo on Instagram, commenting that the stadium was already half full when the soundcheck started.

Just to let you know, i have on my facebook tons of people who went to the concert on Tuesday (not die hard fans) and ALL, ALL of them were RAVING about the concert saying how WONDERFUL she is, the concert, etc!

It was very nice to see those comments as this gives a real temperature of what people think about her, the new album, nobody complained about the new songs, people were just saying how gorgeus she still is, so way to go to Madonna! She's the queen after all!

I hope it's not fake, but first boxscore indicate 110,000 people for both Sao Paulo shows!

67,000 people for Rio.

87,000 people for Medellin.

Why she is skipping LAV/LS? Thank God i saw that again in Rio.

I won't enter on technical reasons or curfew possibilities, but emotionally i think that performance should be really exhausting for her!!! I would skip it myself sometimes....

What was the capacity for the Sao Paulo stadium ?

LOL at people on tweeter that said it was empty last night.

My friends who were at the show yesterday said it was fantastic! They are not exactly fans but a straight couple who really wanted to see her! They said she was on fire and i'm glad i gave my tickets for them because she absolutely spelled her magic on them! They loved it and said she is really not human to perform a show like this! Really cool because they did not care to not know most of the new songs. They simply enjoyed Madonna and are all love for her now! :)

What was the capacity for the Sao Paulo stadium ?

LOL at people on tweeter that said it was empty last night.

70.000 i think (of course there can be more for soccer i believe) but 50.000 is a LOT especially with those prices

Another thing i noticed this time is that the Premium sector is almost a half of the field so that's why she is earning so much money in each concert, i mean, it's bad for the fans (because even paying more you are not that close from her, the regular field sector is even far far behind), i think like 20.000 people at least in the premium area.

I really felt bad in Rio for the guys who paid the regular ticket they were sooooooooooooo far from the stage. I mean, this thing MUST END!!!

Brasileiros: Is there some big TV show Saturday night she could perform on?

Saturday? Not really... but Saturday is the day of Luciano Huck's show on TV.... but it's awful... i don't want her to be in that trash... if she does an interview and a performance i hope she does to a more serious journalist show... but what i'm saying, she is friends of him and his program is in the middle of the afternoon with tons of teens watching his crap... it could possibly be a live appearance on his show...

Luciano Huck is not live folks

Uhn... so that dicards it right... besides his show on Saturday i can't think of any other big TV show going on... :think: