PEAK OF FANDOM! WON MIAMI GT!!!!!!

CMoody

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! My hometown, the DVD filming, GT.....I CAN FUCKING DIE AFTER TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!

I am so very blessed! I didn't think I would have another chance to even see the show after the amount of $$ I spent on my 5th row Denver seats ($3000) and winning GT for that show was the ultimate dream come true. I gave the original seats away to some young kids in the nosebleeds...they were shaking in excitement and it was such an amazing feeling to pay it forward to a new generation of fans.

I was so upset that I was going to miss my hometown Miami shows, but I had spent so much as it was...but when I heard the DVD was being filmed here I wanted to cry.....everytime I watched the DVD I would think about how I wasn't there. Still, I had my memories of front row triangle in Denver so I was content.

BUT I ENTERED AND WON FOR MY HOMETOWN SHOW AND WILL BE THERE FOR THE HISTORICAL DVD FILMING!!!! I AM SCREAMING LIKE A LIL GIRL!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATONS impressive and Cmoody!!!!!!!!

I cant imagine how happy you are! Thats SOOOOOO amazing! It really is a peak of fandom!

Im also happy that Madonnanation will be represented on the dvd! Now you have to shake your asses like never before!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Look for me Impressive.......I will be there rocking my shirt:

(Forgive the Douchebag pose].....the joke was that I "muscling" my way into the GT...lol)

rsz_craigmoodymdna.jpg

Look for me Impressive.......I will be there rocking my shirt:

(Forgive the Douchebag pose].....the joke was that I "muscling" my way into the GT...lol)

rsz_craigmoodymdna.jpg

LOL...will look out for you....i will be the loon front and center wearing a boy gone wild tank and dancing like there's no tomorrow :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! My hometown, the DVD filming, GT.....I CAN FUCKING DIE AFTER TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!

I am so very blessed! I didn't think I would have another chance to even see the show after the amount of $$ I spent on my 5th row Denver seats ($3000) and winning GT for that show was the ultimate dream come true. I gave the original seats away to some young kids in the nosebleeds...they were shaking in excitement and it was such an amazing feeling to pay it forward to a new generation of fans.

I was so upset that I was going to miss my hometown Miami shows, but I had spent so much as it was...but when I heard the DVD was being filmed here I wanted to cry.....everytime I watched the DVD I would think about how I wasn't there. Still, I had my memories of front row triangle in Denver so I was content.

BUT I ENTERED AND WON FOR MY HOMETOWN SHOW AND WILL BE THERE FOR THE HISTORICAL DVD FILMING!!!! I AM SCREAMING LIKE A LIL GIRL!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

If you want to be in first row you better go there very early, otherwise 2nd or 3rd row is fine too :)

CONGRATS!!!!

If you want to be in first row you better go there very early, otherwise 2nd or 3rd row is fine too :)

Or have someone with a big magical leg guard the frontrow :chuckle: She will be in the GT at both Miami shows :cool:

I will def be there early. I arrived to the Denver show around 5pm and was easily front row in the Triangle....I plan to do the same this time...I am ass-kicking it at work as we speak so that I can get outta here early, rush home, shower, throw on my worship-gear and head to the arena for my religious experience!!!!

I will def be there early. I arrived to the Denver show around 5pm and was easily front row in the Triangle....I plan to do the same this time...I am ass-kicking it at work as we speak so that I can get outta here early, rush home, shower, throw on my worship-gear and head to the arena for my religious experience!!!!

5pm???? that's too late lololol in NY I was in line at 2pm ...

Yes Hector ahahahahah Love it

5pm???? that's too late lololol in NY I was in line at 2pm ...

Yes Hector ahahahahah Love it

That's the earliest I can get there...for Denver it was fine, I was the 3rd in line...lol.

Ok then, Miami its going to be tough! but Good Luck and make MNation proud!

I def will!! Now you have me nervous so I am going to try and sneak outta here even earlier!

Front and center was amazing in Denver, plus there is a lot of space on the front so even if I am off to the sides (I will aim for the platforms where she reaches out during LAP)...I will be okay....whatever is meant to be will be!