Detroit, MI - 11/8/2012

iasonas

she really does seem annoyed :p she has that judgemental look ;)

Of course! Judgemental to say the least.

You know she's the typical Christian opportunistic hypocritical repressed whore.

The Parrish brigade :s98:

[media=]

[/media]

Her perfect ageless ass is spilling out indeed :laugh:

She looks beautiful and wow at her quality and perfect tone of her skin

People who thinks her taking a bath fully clothed is an eccentricity of hers, think again

Whoever shot this, thank you. The last part is priceless lol

Aw poor Joan

She must be late 70s she was probably knackered and wanted a nice sit down with a malted milk drink

I think her and M get on just fine. Did people say Paula was there ?

Was she vending hot dogs?

Aw poor Joan

She must be late 70s she was probably knackered and wanted a nice sit down with a malted milk drink

:rotfl:

Please that was a look of being uncomfortable and of disapproval

If she hadn't found Silvio, she'd still be a housekeeper

or she would have probably bedded someone else who was better off than she was anyway

kxDIH.gif

Aw poor Joan

From Pud's

Paula and Jennifer

paula+ciccone+jennifer+ciccone+madonna+mdna+tour.jpg

I actually get the vibe that she dug it...Her son-in-law was a dog :fag:

Besides, she was never the wicked stepmom, it was Madonna who was difficult

being traumatized by her mother's death not accepting another female authority

figure 2 take her mother's place.

& that's basically why, to this day, she dances around in her underwear on stage. :fag:

The Joan gif is life!

I like Joan, you can tell she tries. In Truth or Dare, she was complimenting BAT. Of course it could be bc the cameras were rolling. The look in the gif is disapproving and judgmental though. Although it's funny, it's kinda irking bc ,well, I'm sure she's not too disapproving when M's writing them a check, Know what I mean? Even though I have a nasty wicked bitch stepmother and know first hand how awful they can get — and Joan's probably no saint — I do rather like her. She looks great, face lift or not! M money, perhaps?

I dont know, I think M was probably incredibly difficult with Joan as a child, and may still be distant. We know M still respects her dad a lot and gets weird about swearing in front of him and the like, even at her age. They still have a fairly traditional relationship. It's also worth noting that they probably know M better than most people and can see through her bravado, in a way we can only guess at. It must be complicated to see her acting out these fantasies onstage, when you know the real person behind it all so well.

Didn't Joan thank Christopher for portraying her in a positive light in his book? As others have said, if the relationship between Joan and Madonna were bad, Joan wouldn't go and see her every time she performs in Detroit. While it's likely that Madonna and Joan have had a strained relationship for most of their time together, I suspect Madonna's attitude softened once Lola was born. How many of us would be willing to take on six young kids?

Incidentally, is it really necessary to be so nasty about Joan? Yes, she started out as the Ciccones' housekeeper, but she and Tony fell in love and she ended up raising six of his kids and giving him two more. They're still together 40+ years later, so clearly, it's worked for them, even though it would have been extremely difficult, especially for the first 10-15 years. Does it really matter that Tony fell in love with an employee? I guess some of you would claim that Maria from "The Sound of Music" was a gold digger, too :p.

When I first saw the footage, I thought Joan looked annoyed because of the cameraman (best seats in the house and the view is obscured...!). If my daughter/niece/sister etc. were on stage scantily clad and rolling around on the floor, I'd have trouble watching her, too. Do any of us really want to see our relatives in a sexualised situation? Rocco certainly didn't want to think about his mother in that section of the show, so it's fair to assume that Madonna's parents don't really want to look at her in that way, either.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't Joan thank Christopher for portraying her in a positive light in his book? As others have said, if the relationship between Joan and Madonna were bad, Joan wouldn't go and see her every time she performs in Detroit. While it's likely that Madonna and Joan have had a strained relationship for most of their time together, I suspect Madonna's attitude softened once Lola was born. How many of us would be willing to take on six young kids?

Incidentally, is it really necessary to be so nasty about Joan? Yes, she started out as the Ciccones' housekeeper, but she and Tony fell in love and she ended up raising six of his kids and giving him two more. They're still together 40+ years later, so clearly, it's worked for them, even though it would have been extremely difficult, especially for the first 10-15 years. Does it really matter that Tony fell in love with an employee? I guess some of you would claim that Maria from "The Sound of Music" was a gold digger, too :p.

When I first saw the footage, I thought Joan looked annoyed because of the cameraman (best seats in the house and the view is obscured...!). If my daughter/niece/sister etc. were on stage scantily clad and rolling around on the floor, I'd have trouble watching her, too. Do any of us really want to see our relatives in a sexualised situation? Rocco certainly didn't want to think about his mother in that section of the show, so it's fair to assume that Madonna's parents don't really want to look at her in that way, either.

very well stated.