I WON GT FOR DENVER!!!!!

CMoody

Forget my last lamenting posts where I declare that I didn't win...I just woke up from the email from ICON....I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Farewell my friends, for being THIS close to Madonna, I will most likely die for sure!

AHHHH!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! Thursday is going to be the best day of my LIFE!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!! I am still in shock! I had come to terms with not winning, reminding myself that i still had awesome seats, I would still be close...but then...BAM...GT!!!!! I can't wait for M to see my sign and shirt.....I'll post pics, she's gonna love it!

From a previous post I saw, the best place in the GT in the front of the stage? I've watched a million hours worth of YT vids of the show so I know the chances of touching her lie at the very front of the main stage or the right corner (left from the stage).....next goal is to attempt to get touched.....THEN I will DIE for certain!!!!!

I would say so. She also touches people towards the end during Like a Prayer for everyone lying on the edges of the triangle, no matter what side.

Awesome! I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I will actually get to experience the show from within the GT! I am ready to EXPLODE! I am so over-paranoid that I keep checking to make sure that my reply to the email did indeed go through. The first cut the previous email body out, so to be safe, I replied again ensuring that the previous email was there.....I am taking NO chances!