San the QoL does MDNA

San

Good luck is an underestimation! I can't believe how fortunate I am. Thank you Hector for your support and everyone else two who has supported me! Means so much :cries:

And I want to gush and blab but I'm honestly about to drop dead I'm so tired. Been awake for over 30 hours now and my body is going to cave in on me :lol: Must be my best tomorrow so to bed I go!

Love you all! xxoo

Can't wait to meet you, San!! I'll find you and your signs ;)

Good luck is an underestimation! I can't believe how fortunate I am. Thank you Hector for your support and everyone else two who has supported me! Means so much :cries:

And I want to gush and blab but I'm honestly about to drop dead I'm so tired. Been awake for over 30 hours now and my body is going to cave in on me :lol: Must be my best tomorrow so to bed I go!

Love you all! xxoo

Congrats!!

Have a great time!! I know you will

Best news EVERRRR.

I love how all us Aussies are living through her and everyone feels like it is them going hahaha

San San San San San!

So true CJM. It is also wonderful how Madonnanation USA members have been so happy for San. Can't wait to read San's review. Have a wonderful time San and look out for all of your friends from this forum at the concert as they all are so thrilled for you. Heart-warming stuff.

I'm awake. Good morning LA :)

The morning shows are talking about M even during weather reports. I tell anyone that even looks at me that we're seeing M. We had the whole Qantas crew gushing over us around our seats on the plane....a few of them are going too. Then u see people in customs wearing M tees and we exchange looks of knowing. I wore my special tee on the plane and everyone was checking it out...and I met another Aussie fan at Sydney airport I know from a FB page....who I have since found out also won pit tickets for Thursday.

It's M everywhere!

So I'm going to do touristy things today...the tar pits :lol: and downtown and shopping at the Grove. You should see me driving this bus I hired :lmao: I'm bloody shitting myself trying to stay on the correct side of the road. I don't know how I'm gonna park this thing today....sick of handing over cash in tips at every turn already :lol:

Off to breakfast.... :)

:lol: San!! I'm soooo glad you are having fun "I tell anyone that even looks at me that we are seeing M" :lol: that's right!!! The Grove is a cool place, make sure to tell those suckers it's MDNA Day. I have school today but I am taking it off (and I have NEVER missed school, ever) but its a Religious Holiday for me. So no. And get to practicing driving that bus!! Wtf did you rent?? The traffic outside the Staples is going to be awful before and after the show. I'm SO excited!!! I feel like my heart will stop any minute now, I'm sure you understand.

I'm soooo excited for you San! I'm awaiting a glowing report about how Madonna held your hand and let you sing during LAP. :inlove:

MNation will not rest until Madonna touches / smiles at / makes eye contact with / or at least sweats on San. She deserves to be officially anointed on this journey.

I'm soooo excited for you San! I'm awaiting a glowing report about how Madonna held your hand and let you sing during LAP. :inlove:

She sings LAP??! Hell yes!!! :superman: (I have not even seen the setlist, I wanna be surprised)

Bgiyfhudgjgviivx! I'm back....my feet will require amputation by tomorrow, but for now......I cried even walking into the arena...saw the stage and it hit me and everyone just thought I was a mental patient :lmao:

Amazingly we were at the tip of the Triangle, 5th row center. How Fucking lucky am I....seriously! What a view. She is just.....so fucking beautiful. The show just built and built with such incredible momentum and heart and by the end I was just euphoric. Fuck off with anything being bad...it was ALL gloriously rich, purposeful, perfection. Love Spent was what really got me though...maybe because I hadn't spoilt myself really with that and I think it has already evolved into such a complete performance.

I'm pretty sure she saw me during her hot crumping in GMAYL at the tip....I was jumping and screaming like a banshee...but she held her game face....her eyes Saud different though. Tomorrow she will get my full treatment...signs and all!

My sister loved it...was blown away. We had a ball :cries::tigger: And rubbed shoulders with Heidi Klum and Yessica Alba who were front row center. Someone said James Cann (?) Was there too. Meh. I felt like a celebrity tonight...being in Her presence! What a Fucking STAR!!

Photos will follow much later when I get home....I did lots of video and some probably shit photos with my new camera.

And I want to see some of you MNation fuckers tomorrow. I went up to so many randoms tonight asking if they were from the forum :rotfl: Some people were cool about it....some just had something shoved way up their arses acting all cunty. So where can I find you all that aren't in the pit. I want an MNation roll call point!

Good night and thank you!

QUEEN!

i'm so happy for you San! you remind me of my journey to see her in London for Sticky and Sweet back in 2009. it was one of the best nights of my life :cries:

Bgiyfhudgjgviivx! I'm back....my feet will require amputation by tomorrow, but for now......I cried even walking into the arena...saw the stage and it hit me and everyone just thought I was a mental patient :lmao:

Amazingly we were at the tip of the Triangle, 5th row center. How Fucking lucky am I....seriously! What a view. She is just.....so fucking beautiful. The show just built and built with such incredible momentum and heart and by the end I was just euphoric. Fuck off with anything being bad...it was ALL gloriously rich, purposeful, perfection. Love Spent was what really got me though...maybe because I hadn't spoilt myself really with that and I think it has already evolved into such a complete performance.

I'm pretty sure she saw me during her hot crumping in GMAYL at the tip....I was jumping and screaming like a banshee...but she held her game face....her eyes Saud different though. Tomorrow she will get my full treatment...signs and all!

My sister loved it...was blown away. We had a ball :cries::tigger: And rubbed shoulders with Heidi Klum and Yessica Alba who were front row center. Someone said James Cann (?) Was there too. Meh. I felt like a celebrity tonight...being in Her presence! What a Fucking STAR!!

Photos will follow much later when I get home....I did lots of video and some probably shit photos with my new camera.

And I want to see some of you MNation fuckers tomorrow. I went up to so many randoms tonight asking if they were from the forum :rotfl: Some people were cool about it....some just had something shoved way up their arses acting all cunty. So where can I find you all that aren't in the pit. I want an MNation roll call point!

Good night and thank you!

QUEEN!

aww omg how cute!! glad u had a good time :wow:

Im SO glad you loved it. Its such a long way to go. You were the first thing I thought about when I woke up! If you see Guy in the triangle tonight give him a piece of paper woth chellehighness twitter on for triangle tickets for Dallas, shes flying from the UK. Its @RachelleMDNA

There were so many famous people there last night by the looks of it, even Heather Macdonald from Chelea Lately, Britney Spears, Neil Patrick Harris, Rose McGowan. Youre an A lister! haha. xxxxx

Just woke up.....so still dying. I feel like shit and I didn't even get drunk! Maybe too much MDNA :lol:

I'm supposed to be at the Getty right now....and I forgot my free breakfast! :cries::lmao:

Just woke up.....so still dying. I feel like shit and I didn't even get drunk! Maybe too much MDNA :lol:

I'm supposed to be at the Getty right now....and I forgot my free breakfast! :cries::lmao:

Hey San, saw your photo in the pitt. You looked great and so happy. So San, was it worth all the planning and money to travel to LA ? I am pretty sure the answer will be yes judging from your posts. You are our number 1 Aussie fan. Such a big thing to travel like that at pretty short notice.

Kydonna! :sassy:

Thank fuck I met you. It's funny that when I saw you I knew it was you :) Our photo together is amazeballs!

You'll all have to bear with me before I post pics etc... When I get home I will make a little video montage we can all enjoy.

I don't regret a thing Jazzy....it has all been such an amazing experience and the fact I got to introduce my sister to Madonna as more than some tunes on the radio is really special for me. Amanda was blown away and enjoyed being apart of the wonderful Madonna family that we are.

Watching M's face during the show was a real treat :inlove: She was so expressive, so much attitude and spunk....she oooooozes charisma. I'm just in awe of her and feel blessed that I had a chance to be part of MDNA.

I'm pretty sure she was looking at my sister and I jumping for our lives during I'm A Sinner. That performance was quite special for me....both nights. The rolling of the train...it got under my skin and really resonated with my soul. Followed by LAP :dramatic: I'd go as far as to say that the final segment, surprisingly, was a true highlight. So much fun, joy and energy. And I'm Addicted.....Fucking amazing!

I'd really live to go to Vegas and see one more.....but it would just be too much to squeeze in. I'm already regretting it.....how can I sleep tomorrow knowing MDNA continues without me :(

Well that turned into an offloading of complete drivel from me....sorry about that. Thanks to you all for your support and love....I'm so very grateful for everything. A special thanks again to Hector :inlove: The dream maker :)

p.s. Charlie has been in hospital the last few days. After many tests they've found he has pancreatitis....which is a common problem for dogs with kidney failure. His kidneys are actually doing ok thankfully. So he will be there for another couple of days to see if his enzymes come back down.

xxoo

I just entered Twitter contest for Vegas......I've lost my mind :sneaky:

now YOU're addicted!!! :laugh:

happy for your Charlie and can't wait to see video and pics!!!

i'm happy you appreciated so much I'm a Sinner/Cyberraga, so simple so beautiful