Toronto; September 12 and 13 at Air Canada Center

jayaredee

Madfan awaiting your review thankyouplease.

Honestly habibi I feel like a retread 'cuz everything that can be said already has. Electric. Impassioned. Better than Sticky. I cried during "Masterpiece". :rotfl: I knew it was gonna be all of these things too but I didn't expect it to make me like the actual album more (I already really like it right). It's been on repeat for the past 2 days. Anyone who says she needs to add old songs doesn't get the sequence of the show. It sounds corny but when you see her in the flesh it's really motivating to go after what you want + after the last year of milling I've finally decided to make a few important changes in my life. :dramatic: Oh, and everyone was dressed up, people were saying it was better than the show the previous night. And I'd never seen her do "Holiday". :dramatic:

Did anyone go to the Fly thing? :bad:

It may sound stupid or shallow to some, but seeing Madonna so close made me want to take care of my body...sounds weird but only when I saw her in the flesh, how fit and strong she, and it made me feel ashamed and self concious about all my lazy days. NO MORE ! I made the decision to work out everyday. Also I was amazed by her confidence and ease...how unphazed she was by all the criticism and negativity towards her. She gave us strength during her speech and it was more then words for me..so I decided to adopt her attitude and not give a fuck about what people say\do to me. Thank You Madonna.