Toronto; September 12 and 13 at Air Canada Center

jayaredee

I am going to the second show....after coming down to T.O. from wayyy up north...so excited!! I am also wondering about triangle tickets......Europe and U.S. had giveaways, but I've heard of nothing for Canada....:-S

Do you live in Northern Ontario madonnafreak?

I've honestly never been as excited to see Madonna as I have for this tour. Toronto crowds are give or take. For RIT the crowd was insane; she even mentioned that we were her best audience. The Sticky&Sweet tour was lame though.

I don't want to be sitting near grannies waiting for Holiday to be played so I'm praying for some way to be in the Golden Triangle

Where are you Torontonians?

I'm going to both shows. This is the first time I'm seeing Madonna more than once on a single tour.

I want Golden Triangle tickets. What do I have to send Guy Oseary to get into the pit?

Just follow him and wait patienty for his tweet one day before in which he asks "Why do you deserve Pit tickets" and make sure you show you grab his attention in a creative way....i see many people begging him...or doing crazy stuff... for me, it only took 1 simple short honest tweet..and he chose me...so, who knows!!

Just follow him and wait patienty for his tweet one day before in which he asks "Why do you deserve Pit tickets" and make sure you show you grab his attention in a creative way....i see many people begging him...or doing crazy stuff... for me, it only took 1 simple short honest tweet..and he chose me...so, who knows!!

Thanks for the advice. I was actually thinking of begging, lol.

Does he just tweet you back or do you have to send your contact information. I'm sorry for the silly questions.....I rarely use twitter to tweet. Just follow.

Thanks for the advice. I was actually thinking of begging, lol.

Does he just tweet you back or do you have to send your contact information. I'm sorry for the silly questions.....I rarely use twitter to tweet. Just follow.

Begging has worked for other people as well, i'm just saying what worked for me..

If he chooses you, he will send you a DM with instructions...but he may message you just a few hours before the show!

hello ! Im arriving to toronto on the 12 so Im going to the second show.

There's going to be any pre party?

Also this will be my first time in the city. Any recommendation of what to do after the show? PM me anyone who could like to go together

by the way, Madonna.com also has contests..for that you need to have a ticket beforehand to even participate...Guy Oseary's gives away tickets+wristbands. (At least in Montreal he did)

You need to be an icon member to participate in that contest though don't you?

i showed him a pic of my tattoo on twitter and won :) the night before the montreal show......concert heaven that golden triangle! i didn't even need a ticket to win ! so i went for free to see madonna in the best seat in the house pretty much :)

You need to be an icon member to participate in that contest though don't you?

Technically yes, but i'm not a paying member, I just registered when the tickets were released back in April..i wonder if anyone can simply just register? The contest is open for classic or legacy members, or those who bought a live pass...I ended up not buying the live pass cause i got tickets though AMEX, so i kept the account..and it says i'm "classic"...anyways, i would still try, who knows...your chances are higher with Guy though

Do you live in Northern Ontario madonnafreak?

I've honestly never been as excited to see Madonna as I have for this tour. Toronto crowds are give or take. For RIT the crowd was insane; she even mentioned that we were her best audience. The Sticky&Sweet tour was lame though.

I don't want to be sitting near grannies waiting for Holiday to be played so I'm praying for some way to be in the Golden Triangle

I'm from Timmins!!

Also, any news on after parties??

so it's almost our time to enjoy the show !!!

Super excited not only because I love this album soo much but also because this will be my first time attending with my BF. We are moving together by the end of the year after almost 3 years together and this will be our pre honymoon trip ( Toronto and NYC )

I was worry as he is a casual fan but he is in love with most of the songs on MDNA so I think he will enjoy the show !!!

There's any pre or post party / get together on thursday?

so it's almost our time to enjoy the show !!!

Super excited not only because I love this album soo much but also because this will be my first time attending with my BF. We are moving together by the end of the year after almost 3 years together and this will be our pre honymoon trip ( Toronto and NYC )

I was worry as he is a casual fan but he is in love with most of the songs on MDNA so I think he will enjoy the show !!!

There's any pre or post party / get together on thursday?

Congrats and enjoy the show!!! :madonna2:

I responded to Guy's twitter contest and he never replied :(

Guess i will try for tomorrow's contest. I so deserve to be in the Golden Triangle. Anyways I'm looking forward to the show tonight

Sadly, almost everyone is resorting to BEGGING, even people that have been in the pit for multiple times, so i think your best bet is to keep begging him now..he can still give you tickets to tonite if not tomorrow. I know in Ottawa some people did get them through begging for WEEKS..if you have never been to the pit, make sure he knows as well...its only fair to give the chance to those who never been in my opinion....

Sadly, almost everyone is resorting to BEGGING, even people that have been in the pit for multiple times, so i think your best bet is to keep begging him now..he can still give you tickets to tonite if not tomorrow. I know in Ottawa some people did get them through begging for WEEKS..if you have never been to the pit, make sure he knows as well...its only fair to give the chance to those who never been in my opinion....

How many times do i need to tweet him a day? lol. Thanks for the advice. I doubt I will get in but it is a dream come true if it ever happened.

How many times do i need to tweet him a day? lol. Thanks for the advice. I doubt I will get in but it is a dream come true if it ever happened.

I don't know, my friend tweeted 3 times and got it, i tweeted once and got it....so, there is no a rule! make sure you put a picture or something that grabs his attention or proofs you are a real fan, answer the same question of why you deserve to be in the pit with different answers....

Other options:

-are your seats too bad?I also noticed that some of the pit winners were trying to get rid of some VERY good seats in the first few rows, so its also good to hang around the "competition winners" for some time. There may be people that won 2 tickets but dont need the extra one.

-In quebec city there were people asking simple Madonna questions outside the venue, and they won pit tickets that way...no contest, no tweets...Arrive early, who knows if they are doing this again

Thanks fabian.

I sent pictures yesterday and today. He will probably block me soon. LOL. Just give me what I deserve. People outside the arena shouldn't be as entitled to pit tickets for answering simple Madonna trivia over the fans like me who has collected everything of hers.

I am guessing the competition for Toronto will be tighter.Madonna fans a rabid here.

Oh my God I got win the put contest!

Guy responded to me and gave me an email link for more information. I responded to the email when am I supposed to get a response back with the details.

I can't believe it i am going to die

wohooooo, awesome!!! i'm happy for you!

they will give you 2 tickest + wristbands, so now you can make one of your friends very happy