"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

I usually dont vote on this polls but I did just because you are always so positive and optimistic. I like you Zephyr!

All of you must be like this. Thanks for your vote! :* Hugs!!!

:lmao:

:rotfl:

My bank called me last month to ask me if i was in El Salvador buying Domini's pizza every night for the last 14 days, i was like "um, no", turns out someone had my bank card details and was using it :lmao:

Yeah, Charlie never disappoints with his parodies. :laugh:

And just in case you guys haven't done so already, make sure to 'Like' the official TUTR video on YouTube. I enjoyed it, but it seems like it's getting a good chunk of dislikes as well, currently just above 17K likes and 5k dislikes (why do I suspect the LG fans are behind this?). Although I must admit I prefer the Promo Version below, not a fan of the yellow/brown tone of the official, I think it kills the Summer vibe a bit.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Agb3KEeywg[/media]

She looks really great! Quite beautiful. There are some cringe-worthy moments (slow-mo "dancing", some of the "acting"). Wish there was a little more to the "story" & I don't like when you can see the truck moving the car with the roof & cameras at some point & she's sometimes lipping out of sync. I like some of the looks & costumes. The guy at the gas station is hot, so is Adrien. There's a '60s vibe, but some stuff is '70s, then you have people with modern cameras; kind of wish they would've stuck with one thing.

I agree with everything said in this post.

Yeah, Charlie never disappoints with his parodies. :laugh:

And just in case you guys haven't done so already, make sure to 'Like' the official TUTR video on YouTube. I enjoyed it, but it seems like it's getting a good chunk of dislikes as well, currently just above 17K likes and 5k dislikes (why do I suspect the LG fans are behind this?). Although I must admit I prefer the Promo Version below, not a fan of the yellow/brown tone of the official, I think it kills the Summer vibe a bit.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Agb3KEeywg[/media]

Oh it's definitely the Little Muffins. That cult needs to work harder and get those views up though (They're slipping in their duties). The views seem a little low compared to GAYLUV & GGW around this time, if I remember correctly.

Edited by Sloane