What happened to those stupid gyms?

karbatal

I can't wait!

I actually only watched it so I could giggle and I'm laughing but I need it in my life!! When is this mess coming out? I wanna do it. I'll need a copy or something.

Ridiculously excited for those dvds :wow:

Thanks for being one of the only people as excited as I!

I'm guessing everyone (including fans) will continue to laugh her off while she takes it all to the bank and continues to inspire those that do care! It's a shame really but oh well...

Oh relax :lol: i'm laughing at the fans not the jims. Fans wearing her perfumes and buying her heeled shoes and high kicking in their living rooms to Madonna work out dvds, it's funny, but kyoot.

If only they had a different title (my least fave album title as it is) and design, I wouldn't be against them.. Madonna gyms, sure they make sense as much as the shoes and perfumes, perhaps more so. If her name wasn't so behind them and she invested in a covert way I think that would have been wiser in some ways.

• 4 months later...

Ok anyone who isn't from the states and wanted the DVDs they are now on Amazon, forget going through addictedtosweat.com and suing $89 for postage alone you can get all four DVDs for £39.99

Yay! Did you order them? All or seperate? Let me know when you start doing them...I do the dance routines moreso then the other ones but also incorporate the ab workout portion of the last DVD...I lift so I prefer doing DVD's 1 and 3 cause they are fun and challenging...the towel and chair workout are great but I lift so I focus on that, personally.

Yeah ordered them, hopefully will get them on Friday, I ordered the complete set! Yay I will defo let u know when I've got em

OOOh I wanna try these dvds

see my booty get down like

Yay! That makes me happy. They are so much fun. The music is awesome and Nicole is so adorable. It's a little difficult at first so don't stress out and take your time with it but once you got the dances down, you're going to want to do them consistently (it's that fun) cause they are slightly challenging so once you conquer them, you enjoy it as if you were Madonna working out lol

omg mensch I really wanna buy them and do madonna workouts. my fitness buddy wants to do it as well lol

which dvd should I get?

Honestly for a guy, if you like to workout and do your own lifting. I would just get the two dance DVD's 1&3 and use that as your cardio. The ab workout on DVD 4 is great but nothing you can't do yourself with another ab workout.

I must say that you have to have some room to do the dances. You're like all over the place and after doing it a few times, you'd get a handle of how to conserve space within your movements.

She explains things a bit fast but if you stick with it, you're going to love doing it. All the workouts are fun but the towel workout is hard for me cause I have a rug floor and idk I just find it difficult and haven really focused on it too much. I've only done it a handful of times...the same with the chair workout (if I miss going to the gym), I'll do the chair workout and then finish it off with one of the cardio DVDs and protein shake.

I'd recommend DVD 1 and 3 but they are all cool. The music is awesome (although no Madonna music) ...

Honestly for a guy, if you like to workout and do your own lifting. I would just get the two dance DVD's 1&3 and use that as your cardio. The ab workout on DVD 4 is great but nothing you can't do yourself with another ab workout.

I must say that you have to have some room to do the dances. You're like all over the place and after doing it a few times, you'd get a handle of how to conserve space within your movements.

She explains things a bit fast but if you stick with it, you're going to love doing it. All the workouts are fun but the towel workout is hard for me cause I have a rug floor and idk I just find it difficult and haven really focused on it too much. I've only done it a handful of times...the same with the chair workout (if I miss going to the gym), I'll do the chair workout and then finish it off with one of the cardio DVDs and protein shake.

I'd recommend DVD 1 and 3 but they are all cool. The music is awesome (although no Madonna music) ...

okay! I have the space for the dances. guh I wish it had madonna music.

yeah I run and lift weights regularly, so this can replace running until the weather here gets warmer

okay! I have the space for the dances. guh I wish it had madonna music.

yeah I run and lift weights regularly, so this can replace running until the weather here gets warmer

I've actually done it to M music and honestly it all fits in like a glove. Especially Hard Candy and Celebration and Revolver and her first album ! Lol

Well, honestly in terms of losing fat and weight, it would really work. Cause you work up a real sweat doing the workouts. They are only about 11 minutes each believe it or not but it's high intensity...I'm not trying to lose too much fat cause I'm building muscle and I'm already skinny (except for my FUCKING STOMACH!! Thanks to being half puerto rican!)

Bu yeah I've spoken to Nicole on twitter. She loves the appreciatation. She's so pretty and adorable. I love her outfits on the DVD's...

But yeah of your want to lose body fat, take a before pic. Do the DVD's straight through 2 days on, one day off, and 2 days on (so 4 times a week), eat correctly (less carbs, about the size of your palm per portion, more vegetables and greens, more lean meats and fish), drink lots of water and tea (green tea is jampacked with antioxidants) ...take your time with the workouts cause they aren't easy at first. With the dance ones, there are 3 workouts in each, a tutorial for each and in the end the "bonus performance" is just all three out together. I would start by trying to get the first workout perfected.

If you get it on day 1, then do it fully and then when you're done, have a protein shake of a light snack (a salad or some insulted nuts, a sandwich on lettuce, or a wrap)while watching the next workout and then popping in DVD 2 and seeing what you're going to be doing the next day.

That way, you have a clear understanding of what you're doing ahead of time so you don't feel overwhelmed.

I don't know about any of your fitness levels so I'm just giving you basic insight just in case you do need the info or want to actually lose a substantial amount of fat. Good luck and if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to try and answer them(I'm no expert but I've been lifting for over a year, doing yoga/Pilates for 4 years and eating correctly for the last 6 so I have a good handle on fitness in general.

I'd be down to do it.

I wanna train like Madonna...only wear MDNA gear lol

Yeah I really want Addicted to Sweat shirts! I wish they would put them on the site (I mean it would only give them money..lim sure it won't be hard to have someone at one of the gyms be in charge of sending the merch worldwide to people who order) ...like I always say, I'd be the best promoter of anything Madonna! It's so easy.

Aww I remember you! Definitely followed! Get me some more M followers. I always lose followers cause I tweet about M too much and then try to get M fans to follow me but idk... ;/

I want a bigger twitter community.

And yes, be determined!

(I remember in your pic, you went with you mom? That's awesome! )

If you get discouraged from your first try, I'm going to get mad at you. Cause it's a little bit like, "wtf! I can't do this shit!" but take it slow. I don't know if your DVD player has a repeat button on the control that goes back like 10 seconds but if it does, it would help you get the moves down easier cause she goes through them rather quickly. Once you understand her little steps, you start to understand all the routines although the second DVD is much more intricate.

Keep at it. Let me know how it goes as you try.