Fillers on MDNA?

Flip The Switch

BDay! :lmao::lmao: I had to mentally go through the titles to see which one you meant.

:lol:

Honestly, (for me) now that the happy clappy honeymoon period is over, It's quickly become one of the most vile things she's ever done.

MIA sounds ridiculous...infact, she could use that bidet to wash her horrible stinky hole out.

There’s only one queen and that’s Madonna, bitch!

Yes I base my dislike of a song on whether Gaga is called the queen in it or not. It honestly shocks me that someone would even GO there. I mean honestly, are you two years old? I guess I should expect it from people who actually have FIGHTS over who is the TRUU KWEEN :manson:

Yes I base my dislike of a song on whether Gaga is mentioned in a positive light or not. It honestly shocks me that someone would even GO there. I mean honestly, are you two years old?

and Lucky Guy won't like any songs where Madonna asks people to kill each other, or have fun :lol:

and Lucky Guy won't like any songs where Madonna asks people to kill each other, or have fun :lol:

Madonna could pretty much chant GAGA IS SHIT GAGA IS SHIT over any other song and I would still love it. Again, pretty shocking that someone would even go there. But then again why let a chance to mention LADY GAGA go by?

I can't believe all this over my dislike of ONE SONG. People already wished I DIED and told me I'm a mindless Gaga-bot who bases appreciation of EVERYTHING ON EARTH based on Lady Gaga. I wonder what would happen if I disliked TWO. People would try to ASSASSINATE ME THEMSELVES.

Madonna could pretty much chant GAGA IS SHIT GAGA IS SHIT over any other song and I would still love it. Again, pretty shocking that someone would even go there.

Go there? I don't really care just thought it was funny it would be that song. Glad you are enjoying the album :thumbsup:

Guest sasca1971

I think the reason you don't like this song is because you are comparing it to true hip hop - which it is not now nor ever will pretend to be. It's Madonna, silly. Like that one reviewer said - Madonna only competes with herself - she doesn't have to compete with anyone else other than her own past. I think IDGA is awesome. It's great musically and quirky and interesting lyrically. It's fun - not profound. If anything, it's more like 80s to early 90s Fresh Prince type of rap. It's not meant to be anything more. Forget that she's even rapping - just enjoy the music and style of it and the fun - and the amazing and dramatic conclusion. I bet they were sitting in the studio and thought - hey this part sounds like the theme from The Omen - maybe we can add to that and freak the f out of everyone listening to it - and it worked.

I don't hate it. I do think it's a weak link. The melody in the middle is great but the rapping annoys me. But I've already been told to MOVE FAG and KILL MYSELF over having an opinion so I went with the KUNT AND KOCK flow.

Edited by sasca1971

None. The album caravans, often pretty cinematically, from the '60s to present + with the best tracklist order of a Madonna album in awhile. :wow: It's beautiful.

Oops, missed this. IsaacHarris. :)

Madfan LOVES IT TOO btw :D

+ that's the truth. *blows kiss*

article-2032831-0DABD70800000578-691_634x771.jpg

OF COURSE he does.

HE'S FANTASTIC.

x.

Tried Vegemite + loved it, thanks again.

B-Day song should've been the first single! :rant:

Love our vehement support of "B-Day Song", gorgeous tune.

The lead singles are the fillers... :lol:

Seriously, i think that Superstar is definitely a filler.

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e5f45e05d970c-pi

Superstar is fantastic. The only filler for me is B-Day song - but glad to have it on there. This really is the best album she's done since Erotica :thumbsup:

I am waiting till Monday to hear it. It takes me ages (months usually) with a Madonna album to gauge what I think is a filler. E.g I always disliked Rain on Erotica. But after 6 months I fell in love with it.

MDNA is perfect the way it is. The sequencing is divine, it flows perfectly. Superstar may not be on par with the other tracks, but it's necessary to be on the album. Same with Masterpiece, production wise it doesn't go well with the album. But I can't really find a place to put Beautiful Killer on the album.

MDNA is perfect the way it is. The sequencing is divine, it flows perfectly. Superstar may not be on par with the other tracks, but it's necessary to be on the album. Same with Masterpiece, production wise it doesn't go well with the album. But I can't really find a place to put Beautiful Killer on the album.

Try my sequencing (go to my thread)!!! It's flawlesstastica!