Fillers on MDNA?

Flip The Switch

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

First you tell me your ex boyfriend looks like Justin Bieber. Then you tell me you have an issue with Gang Bang.

I'm afraid it's over for you Xanthie. You will be missed. RIP.

Guest Xanthium

First you tell me your ex boyfriend looks like Justin Bieber. Then you tell me you have an issue with Gang Bang.

I'm afraid it's over for you Xanthie. You will be missed. RIP.

You're so gonna push me down the stairs, aren't you Nomi :(

Guest rocketman

The album is perfect the way it is. I wouldnt change one thing.

Surprised Some girls and Superstar and I dont give A mentioned as filler. they are all top notch.

I am so loving this album. it has lived up to be everything i thought it to be.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

WILLOW SMITH and NICKI MINAJ, bringing the KUNT and KOCK to the people who KRAVE IT. TRULY EDGY AND BADASS.

YOU SAID IT.

FANTASTIC.

You may get phucked afterall. Maybe even by NICKI HERSELF.

x.

Guest Xanthium

The vocals, for instance?

The vocal style, the annunciation, the lack of melody, the OTT camp ending. Honestly the vocal style and annunciation in GB actually gives me horrific flashbacks to the recent work of Tori Amos and her use of weird accents and mush mouth :(

Guest Xanthium

the song is HARD TO SWALLOW in all aspects. I think is one of her best songs. Time will tell Xanthie or probably a live performance will change your mind. :wow:

Oh I'm really hoping the live performance will give me a new and different perspective on the song. Her live performances and music videos always help tremendously with me because I'm such a visually oriented person. I mean, the album version of NKM is bland but the performance and remix in RIT is LIFE ALTERING.

Please don't tell me you like Gaylor Schmidt.

I know she can write a melody and doesn't look like she Hulk from the waist down. SHOCKING ISNT IT. So vanilla. I wish I could be EDGY and like I DONT GIVE A. It's too HARDKAW for me, too THROBBING. TOO MUCH KUNT AND KOCK.

Meanwhile I love the positioning of Nicki Minaj as HARD KUNT when her last album was the most dribbly pop piss midtempo crap ever.

Guest sasca1971

:bow:

Everyone who picked I DON'T GIVE A, time to kill yourselves, you failed at life. Will miss you guys. x.

I think the album is tight. I think back at the bonus or unreleased tracks from past albums and most are utter crap except for History perhaps? But here goes:

Superstar - fun fluff but kinda generic

Best Friend

I think excluding these two she coulda made a 14 track album. Why not - it wouldn't be the first time.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I wish I could be EDGY and like I DONT GIVE A. It's too HARDKAW for me, too THROBBING. TOO MUCH KUNT AND KOCK.

YOU SAID IT.

I'll be dancing to STARSHIPS in your driveway tonight. Keep an eye out. x.

I know she can write a melody and doesn't look like she Hulk from the waist down. SHOCKING ISNT IT. So vanilla. I wish I could be EDGY and like I DONT GIVE A. It's too HARDKAW for me, too THROBBING. TOO MUCH KUNT AND KOCK.

Meanwhile I love the positioning of Nicki Minaj as HARD KUNT when her last album was the most dribbly pop piss midtempo crap ever.

The issue isn't that Gaylor is Vanilla, it's just that she makes SOME OF THE WORST MUSIC EVER :lol: And she's more tone deaf than Burpney I gotta say.

YOU SAID IT.

I'll be dancing to STARSHIPS in your driveway tonight. Keep an eye out. x.

Between Burpney and Katy I'm too Dr. Puked out to withstand CHEAP IMITATIONS

x

o

x

o

But seriously. I Don't Give A HARD? It's the most weakass hip hop imitation ever and her 'rap' is the most grating sound she has commited to record since AL. If she wanted white girl electro rap she could recruit some of the people that do it for Robyn :dazed:

I think excluding these two she coulda made a 14 track album. Why not - it wouldn't be the first time.

Her beliefs forbid her from going above 13-tracks on a single disc post-ROL.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Taylor has a message for ALL Y'ALL

A music vide of Taylor Queeft GETTING run over by a train?

GOTTA WATCH THIS. BRB GUYS.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Not enough KUNT AND KOCK for white boys who wannabe hood.

YOU SAID IT.

Open your blinds. I'm ready. x.

Guest Xanthium

I don't listen to her music but I think she's adorable and sweet. Plus she's a fag hag. She "dated" Taylor Lautner.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'll shut them drapes harder than Lucky Guy when Rihanna comes on the radio.

YOUR LOSS.

*dances*.

x.

Theres 1 or 2 tracks I'm not big on, but they're hardly filler; in the sense that they're just completely lifeless and terrible. BUT I Don't Give A is fucking fantastic; the most genuine, authentic "HIP-HOP" sounding track she's ever done(HC overall was more R&B/ urban-infused-pop at it's height). Not to mention the song is hot as hell, especiall Nicki spitting her hottest verse of the year thus far.

You can either get with it or:

untitled1_4.gif

Plz & Thanks.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Theres 1 or 2 tracks I'm not big on, but they're hardly filler; in the sense that they're just completely lifeless and terrible. BUT I Don't Give A is fucking fantastic; the most genuine, authentic "HIP-HOP" sounding track she's ever done(HC overall was more R&B/ urban-infused-pop at it's height). Not to mention the song is hot as hell, especiall Nicki spitting her hottest verse of the year thus far. You can either get with it or:

untitled1_4.gif

Plz & Thanks.

LUBE UP THOSE EARS. x.