Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/01/31/madonna-chooses-markus-lupfer-for-single-cover

Madonna_V_30Jan2012_PR_b_320x480.jpg

Markus And Madonna

Ella Alexander

31 January 2012

MARKUS LUPFER has a new fan in Madonna no less. The singer and style icon chose to wear his spring/summer 2012 intarsia star jumper for the cover of her new single, Give Me All Your Luvin'.

"It's a star for a star!" he joked. "I think she looks amazing! I was so excited to see it."

The British designer sent the star's stylist a selection of items from his latest collection, before the singer eventually singled the knit out. Although Lupfer sadly didn't get to meet Madonna, she couldn't have given her endorsement to a more appreciative recipient.

"Yes, I am a fan - I grew up listening to her music and we have it on in the Studio a lot," he told us. "Lucky Star is my favourite - I love that one!"

The album cover is absolutely PERFECTION. Very very very beautiful and ICONIC! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

MDNA logo would look better if the letters were placed upright though. :horn:

Wow,I didn't even think about that.Is there really a chance that "GMAYL" could chart so soon? And possibly reach Number One?!

I-tunes sales soar after the Super Bowl. The Black Eyed Peas returned to the itunes #1 last year with "I gotta feeling" months after it had already reached no.1 in Billboard. So Madonna has a very good chance of getting huge sales with GMAYL.

Guest groovyguy

its so nice and psychedelic. totally not what i expected, but i love it!

Luv the effect with the tubes and the vivid neon colors! Also luv how the drug reference is mirrored by the psychedelic effects. Simply magnificent!

thank u! :clap:

mdna's cover is very madonna circa 1990

it could almost pass as a still from the vogue video...that's 100% classic madonna

not kylie fucking minogue :manson:

hr35.jpg

Yes the lips are so IC photo shoot.

Just if you want and have pleasure, can you like my post (MDNA album cover) on my Facebook profile? I need at least 30 likes to have the chance to win a free copy of the album when it will be released here in Romania. Thank you very much!!!

http://www.facebook....d=3055803750383

really? just 30 likes?

Guest groovyguy

12 stripes on the cover = 12 tracks on the album and/or 12 studio albums so far?

3 last stripes are going red = Giovannis designs (COADF, HC and MDNA)?

The number 12 is so symbolic. Symbol of cosmic order. 12 months in a year. The Western zodiac has 12 signs, as does the Chinese zodiac.

just 30 likes to have the chance to win. it doesn't mean that if I have at least 30 likes, I will win.

yeah i know, but still, 30 likes is still quite low to qualify... anyhow, they must have wanted to let just about everybody be eligible to win...

yeah i know, but still, 30 likes is still quite low to qualify... anyhow, they must have wanted to let just about everybody be eligible to win...

yes, probably that's the idea, cause sometimes i make 25-30 likes with a candid picture with Madonna when I post it, who knows. If I win the album I want to give it to someone beloved as a present. I will buy my own copy.

The number 12 is so symbolic. Symbol of cosmic order. 12 months in a year. The Western zodiac has 12 signs, as does the Chinese zodiac.

it should have been released on December 12th 2012 - I mean, that's like once in a lifetime opportunity. :D

Guest groovyguy

The cover is AMAZING. ICONIC. AMAZING. ICONIC. I just can't! :dramatic:

If you think it's "too gay" (whee?) and you see Kylie ( :lmao: ) you can just FUCK OFF.

I don't see the Kylie thing. The face reminds me of this:

121g1s7.jpgmadonna-mdna-official-album-cover.jpg

Guest bluejean

it should have been released on December 12th 2012 - I mean, that's like once in a lifetime opportunity. :D

Well none of us would want to wait til then :lol:

Guest groovyguy

This is like the MOST MASSIVE PROMO A NEW/LEAD SINGLE OF MADONNA we've ever experienced...

Isn't it incredible? It keeps getting better.

Guest ditaluver

.... i am speechless

Im so fucking glad most everyone is liking it! I couldnt handle another era of crying!

I LUV IT!

I LUV MDNA!

This is like the MOST MASSIVE PROMO A NEW/LEAD SINGLE OF MADONNA we've ever experienced...

Nice to see a record company is treating Madonna with the respect her legacy deserves.

LOVE the album cover very iconic and futuristic.