Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Nice to see a record company is treating Madonna with the respect her legacy deserves.

Exactly! Interscope is showing alot of enthusiasm and excitement.They seem genuinely thrilled to have Madonna on their roster and they're pulling out all the stops to promote it.Warners got very lazy and didn't treat Madonna like a priority.A new Madonna album is an *EVENT* and should be treated as such.

Madonna Unveils 'MDNA,' Says Her Kids Are Rough Critics (PHOTO) 41 minutes ago

madonna-mdna-600x450.jpg

Madonna is set to take what might very well be the biggest stage in the world for a performer — halftime at the Super Bowl — and she's not sitting around doing nothing (or promoting nothing) in the days leading up to her huge gig.

Early Tuesday morning, the Material Girl unveiled the artwork to her new album MDNA on Facebook with no other message other than the album title. The visual shows an '80s-styled Madge in somewhat of a cut circus mirror pattern with lots of radiant colors. Madonna also was on the promotional trail, hitting Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Monday to talk about her upcoming performance, the album, and also her latest directorial debut, W.E.

"You've heard of this drug that produces euphoric feelings of love, MDMA …" Madonna said to Leno, explaining the wordplay of the title.

She also discussed how her kids listen to her music … and are often her harshest critics.

"They tell me what the like and don't like. No tact, whatsoever. 'Mom get that song off!' :manson: It's a little hurtful but they are honest."

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

god, THAT cover being the first thing i saw when i woke up this morning was just :dramatic: .

i LOVE IT. :wow: i've been staring at that itunes countdown thing...oh, i wish it was friday!

so, has anyone bought w.e. soundtrack yet? i want masterpiece but for 11.99? is it worth it? can anyone who has bought it on itunes tell me? or better yet, send me 'masterpiece' for noods? :lol:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.muumuse.com/2012/01/madonna-unveils-iconic-mdna-album-cover.html/

Madonna Unveils Iconic ‘MDNA’ Album Cover

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS.

419306_10150635291129402_10584534401_11286697_1769268632_n.jpg

Madonna just unveiled the album cover for her twelfth studio album, MDNA…AND IT IS E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

But really, the artwork–shot by Mert & Marcus–is a technicolor swirl of absolute perfection, alluding to the album’s MDMA inspiration (the colors, the colors!), as well as a nod to the past. In fact, it looks like a 21st century update of her very first album shoot for Madonna!

Madonna++cover+photoshoot+1983.jpg

I could not be more ecstatic–it’s sheer Ecstacy ecstasy!

Are you ready to take some MDNA?

MDNA will be released on March 26. (iTunes)

I wonder if the special edition box-set will have some of these babies, just like Hard Candy's one had peppermint candy.

1326064254392.jpg

Can you imagine???? :shock:

Will Madonna come up with her own x pill to coincide with albums release?? :shock::shock:

Guest groovyguy

I wonder if the special edition box-set will have some of these babies, just like Hard Candy's one had peppermint candy.

1326064254392.jpg

Can you imagine???? :shock:

Will Madonna come up with her own x pill to coincide with albums release?? :shock::shock:

MMmmmmmm Sheer Ecstasy!!!

Guest groovyguy

Imagine if she's still with WARNERS :lmao:

We would be experiencing the exact opposite right now. Instead of all the "WOW"s, we would be going "WTF"?

Guest bluejean

It just proves that all that bitching about Warner was valid. Although I do think Warner were right in picking the first singles. That could very well be the only mistake being made here, but I guess we won't know that until we've heard the other songs.

it should have been released on December 12th 2012 - I mean, that's like once in a lifetime opportunity. :D

12th 1212 would have been even better don't cha think?