Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

This cover screams classic and iconic at first sight, I'm not even say this because a basic fan should say this kind of stuff in support to his artist, I said this because I really think it's a classic. Let's just hope the music is as classic as the cover. Question : Can you guys just believe that the single hasn't leaked yet?? What happened, me don't understand

It's very Kylie-esque, but i luv et.

Makes me wanna play in a laboratory and drink some chemicals.

it reminds me of kylie in some way?!

I don't like it :(

Yes i felt Kylie in it too... its the angle used, colours, and the fact its a straight out beauty shot (which Madonna rarely does but Kylie has had to for sales :chuckle: ).

ultimate_kylie_kylie_minogue_grande.jpgKylie-Minogue-I-D-327622.jpgvs-ss-2011-kylie-minogue-by-matt-irwin.jpg350x400_kylie.jpgKYLIE-X.png

image%202.jpgkylieminogueinyoureyes.jpg2003-kylie-minogue-2705238.jpg16560659_99784a232a_m.jpg

FAB iconic instantly stunning cover. just hot damn!! Wont even say what this is compared to Hard Candy LOL. THis is every bit as hot as ROL mixed in with her 1st album. <LOVES> it

12 stripes on the cover = 12 tracks on the album and/or 12 studio albums so far?

3 last stripes are going red = Giovannis designs (COADF, HC and MDNA)?

Edited by dollhouse

Guest gloriesbarcelona

The cover has grown on me, kylie looks cheap ad poopoo just rididuliois ... Let the music have its space and all the wannnabes will want those Oscar and grammy nominations by next year, but ain't 2012 the end of the world as we know it or somethink? The mayas predicted such gaga, kylie, britbrit (actally they were right about her , 2000/2010.. Ouch....) about 2000 years ago told us so........ Ouuuupssss... Madonna will rule forever, whoever doubted it?Foie Grasgras' fans ? Go and get a crucifix or something .. Stick it up, do as I say, I'll teach you how;)

Guest gloriesbarcelona

IT'S PERFECT!!!!! love the single cover, love the album cover!! :bow: if only the first single would be just as good...

Have to say that for a lead single it's weak, but let's hope the mastered

Mastered version. Blows it. !!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

IT'S PERFECT!!!!! love the single cover, love the album cover!! :bow: if only the first single would be just as good...

Have to say that for a lead single it's weak, but let's hope the mastered

Mastered version. Blows it. !!

She looks absolutely fabulous in the album cover!! Hard Candy was her worst cover ever!! So this is a huge improvement from the lasts.

My favorite album cover has got to be the BedTime Stories album because of the way she rocks that red lipstick and here she does the same. EPIC!

I really hope GMAYL will get to #1 next week, it will be the cherry on top! :elite:

Wow,I didn't even think about that.Is there really a chance that "GMAYL" could chart so soon? And possibly reach Number One?!

Just if you want and have pleasure, can you like my post (MDNA album cover) on my Facebook profile? I need at least 30 likes to have the chance to win a free copy of the album when it will be released here in Romania. Thank you very much!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3055803750383

418025_3055803750383_1122012545_33316987_630584631_n.jpg

Just if you want and have pleasure, can you like my post (MDNA album cover) on my Facebook profile? I need at least 30 likes to have the chance to win a free copy of the album when it will be released here in Romania. Thank you very much!!!

:lmao:

CHEAP-SKATE!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

William Orbit

Clearly, a lot of you would like to know more about certain forthcoming projects, but I won't say any more till the records are out. It's the best way. 'Mum', for the moment at least, is really the word.

But just as I have my morning coffee I'm reflecting on all the people I've been in the studio with and/or worked with:

Madonna, St Vincent, Chris Brown, M.I.A., Kid Cudi, Kreayshawn, Mika, Blur, Mike Tyson, Priscilla Renea, Freeschool, Laurie Mayer, Kevin Rudolf, Rodney Jerkins, Rosey Chan, Katie Melua, Neff-U, members of the New York Metropolitan Opera, and others that may have slipped my mind. And some unknowns but soon- to-be-KNOWNS.

Plus my 'Strange Cargo' album, which I'm very excited about. And a rather large cache of new material and songs that have no particular plans attached, but could turn into anything.

Been doing some of my best stuff this last year and a half and reckon it's going to be a fun time ahead. So bear with me a little while longer and all will be revealed.