Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

i just cant wait to see her clothes and style. todays press conference is the first music related thing shes done in awhile so maybe we'll see a concept?

i cant see her wearing an uptight dress to this sort of function. i dont believe she reveal a lot, but I hope we get something!!!

I can imagine her wearing the black striped jacket from the new video.

Guest ditaluver

Madonna prepped four songs during a five-hour rehearsal Wednesday night at Lucas Oil Stadium, according to sources involved in the production of Sunday’s Super Bowl halftime show.

Madonna worked on renditions of “Vogue,” “Music,” new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’ ” and “Like a Prayer.”

The rehearsal, originally scheduled as a four-hour session, stretched to five hours of work. At its conclusion, Madonna thanked members of the volunteer crew for staying late.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120202/NEWS/120202022?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest groovyguy

Interscope Promotion @INTERSCOPEPROMO

#SUPERBOWL press confrence feat. #Madonna will be on the NFL Network today at 2pm est/11am pst

Madonna prepped four songs during a five-hour rehearsal Wednesday night at Lucas Oil Stadium, according to sources involved in the production of Sunday’s Super Bowl halftime show.

Madonna worked on renditions of “Vogue,” “Music,” new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’ ” and “Like a Prayer.”

The rehearsal, originally scheduled as a four-hour session, stretched to five hours of work. At its conclusion, Madonna thanked members of the volunteer crew for staying late.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120202/NEWS/120202022?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

omg yes.

apjlmr.jpg

Guest bluejean

I think Like A Prayer is a good choice, it is easily her most respected song to a wider audience and she always sounds good singing it.

I think Like A Prayer is a good choice, it is easily her most respected song to a wider audience and she always sounds good singing it.

Like A Prayer during Sticky and Sweet was truly the highlight for me. Imagine if she did a similar performance and got the entire stadium clapping along. :dramatic:

:bow:

Like A Prayer during Sticky and Sweet was truly the highlight for me. Imagine if she did a similar performance and got the entire stadium clapping along. :dramatic:

:bow:

hell no... only us real MADONNA fans can appreciate that...

We have heard LAP too many times recently. And that Haiti performance was on USA TV.

She has so many classics. Why always LAP?

and LAP was the worst out of LAP, ROL and Music on Live8 too..

Edited by dollhouse

Guest ditaluver

ive read somewhere that orbit also reworked ray of light. maybe she's saving that one for the mdna tour.

so the rumours of her entering the venue on a golf cart performing vogue are true.

first off: re: rol on mdna tour = I HOPE NOT. im over it. Id rather have dont tell me back

second: where are these golf carat rumors? i guess its better than a wheelchair??

ive read somewhere that orbit also reworked ray of light. maybe she's saving that one for the mdna tour.

so the rumours of her entering the venue on a golf cart performing vogue are true.

Im sure she enters with GMAYL.

We have heard LAP too many times recently. And that Haiti performance was on USA TV.

She has so many classics. Why always LAP?

and LAP was the worst out of LAP, ROL and Music on Live8 too..

This isn't a concert for the fans, it's aimed at the GP.

Like a Prayer is a great choice.

Sources: Madonna runs through 4 songs in 5 hours

During the opening segment of “Vogue,” the international star sat in a golden throne and was carried aloft by a crew of young men.

http://blogs.indystar.com/superbuzz/2012/02/02/sources-madonna-runs-through-4-songs-in-5-hours/