Jason Derulo To Work With Madonna!

moe

Didn't people freak out with just the leaked lyrics? That was hilarious! Guess people will just freak out and bitch if she doesn't do what they want her to do.

People freaked out about "Frozen" ("OMG, it's garbage! It's going to be a bigger flop than "Human Nature!"), "Music" (as you said), AL, HU (meltdown mode...!), 4M....basically everything's she's released since TIC has divided the fans to various degrees.

Who heard "Revolver" outside of her hard core fanbase and the few who bought "Celebration"?

The few? I guess if you count over 1m people as "a few", then you might be on to something. In any case, there are a lot of people on this board who like "Revolver", so how about some people get over themselves and just accept that tastes are different and stop trashing people for liking something that they themselves don't :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

So we should say we love everything she does? Because if we say we don't like something we are ALWAYS bitching for some of you. What's the point of this forum really?

We don't have to love everything she does. But to dislike something we have not even heard? People were freaking out when the Music lyrics leaked without even hearing the song. Bitching based on lyrics alone? Is that the point of this forum? And even if we hear a song and don't like it, why go on and on about something we don't like? Is the point of this forum to be as negative as possible? Why not focus on what we like? If there's nothing we like about what Madonna does anymore, maybe it's time to move on to someone whose music we actually do like.

We don't have to love everything she does. But to dislike something we have not even heard? People were freaking out when the Music lyrics leaked without even hearing the song. Bitching based on lyrics alone? Is that the point of this forum? And even if we hear a song and don't like it, why go on and on about something we don't like? Is the point of this forum to be as negative as possible? Why not focus on what we like? If there's nothing we like about what Madonna does anymore, maybe it's time to move on to someone whose music we actually do like.

Bullshit.

Based on what this "producer" did, he sucks. Period. Yes, it's a discussion forum.We say we love one thing, we say we hate another one. It's a fucking forum on a fucking popstar. Try not taking everything, and Madonna first, as THE BIBLE.

As I said I like Hard Candy and I loved Sticky, but if I say I HATE revolver and the "maybe" new producers, than I'm not a fan and I need go away because I'm BITCHING too much.

:thumbsup:

Some confuse constructive criticism with just being overtly negative. And I totally agree. There are plenty of songs and projects she did that I didn't like, but hell if I am going to spend my time criticizing it to death. Besides, there is so much more from her I DO enjoy and love. That alone keeps me going. I don't feel just because she didn't score a billboard hit like in the past or if she sold a billion records, or she works with a producer I am not in favor of, she is no good anymore. In fact, I love a number of the songs that didn't do well and producers she worked with which didn't get much appreciation even from the fans. It's all about personal taste, and it bothers me that some attack other people's taste simply because some fans likes a song they don't like, etc. We get it... you don't like it. Now move on and concentrate on the things YOU DO LIKE.

It's all about personal taste, and it bothers me that some attack other people's taste simply because some fans likes a song they don't like, etc. We get it... you don't like it. Now move on and concentrate on the things YOU DO LIKE.

Well said.... :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

The few? I guess if you count over 1m people as "a few", then you might be on to something. In any case, there are a lot of people on this board who like "Revolver", so how about some people get over themselves and just accept that tastes are different and stop trashing people for liking something that they themselves don't :thumbsup:

By 29th January, 2010 (Week 18), Celebration has sold 1,498,000 copies worldwide. Some call us delusional to equate "more than a million copies" to just "the few"! Guess people just see what they want to see.

Guest groovyguy

Some confuse constructive criticism with just being overtly negative. And I totally agree. There are plenty of songs and projects she did that I didn't like, but hell if I am going to spend my time criticizing it to death. Besides, there is so much more from her I DO enjoy and love. That alone keeps me going. I don't feel just because she didn't score a billboard hit like in the past or if she sold a billion records, or she works with a producer I am not in favor of, she is no good anymore. In fact, I love a number of the songs that didn't do well and producers she worked with which didn't get much appreciation even from the fans. It's all about personal taste, and it bothers me that some attack other people's taste simply because some fans likes a song they don't like, etc. We get it... you don't like it. Now move on and concentrate on the things YOU DO LIKE.

:thumbsup::clap:

By 29th January, 2010 (Week 18), Celebration has sold 1,498,000 copies worldwide. Some call us delusional to equate "more than a million copies" to just "the few"! Guess people just see what they want to see.

Yeah, and I'm sure everybody bought it because of Revolver. That's why that shitty song was such a HUGE hit :lmao:

Yeah, and I'm sure everybody bought it because of Revolver. That's why that shitty song was such a HUGE hit :lmao:

You're completely missing the point. "Celebration's" sales were brought up because someone said that the only people who had heard "Revolver" were "the few" who bought "Celebration".

We know you hate the song. You've been complaining about it for over six months. Aren't you over it yet? :)

You're completely missing the point. "Celebration's" sales were brought up because someone said that the only people who had heard "Revolver" were "the few" who bought "Celebration".

We know you hate the song. You've been complaining about it for over six months. Aren't you over it yet? :)

No. Aren't you over saying you love it and people are IN LOVE with it? :lol:

No. Aren't you over saying you love it and people are IN LOVE with it? :lol:

I'm not constantly trying to ram my appreciation for the song down people's throats, nor am I criticising and attacking people who don't like it. There's a difference. BTW - where did I use the expression "in love" (or "love", for that matter)? Now you're putting words in my mouth to further your own argument. I like the song, you don't. Please stop insulting and trashing me and anyone else who likes the song.

Thank you.

Oh and we are talking about her next album, and revolver is her latest single. So yes. I need to talk about that since my biggest fear is an album full of songs like it, and from the rumored producers my nightmare is getting real.

this thread is a mess :lmao:

and I like revolver :thumbsup:

My love's a revolver :wow:

My sex is a killer :wow:

Do you wanna die happy? :sassy:

Do you wanna die happy? :queenbitch:

Like I've already written; If US radio doesn't give a shit about Madonna, why does she even bother?

It seems the more she tries to appeal to US radio, the more decline in quality and the more desperate and late she comes across.

Hiring Guetta would end up as the same mistake as with Timberlake/Timbaland; It will start to be old and out of fashion then...

Derulo seems even worse

and don't even get me started on that awful rumored African b-dancehall shit

Anyone who uses the digital sale success in the US of "4 Minutes" as an argument for Madonna jumping on this bandwagon and releasing shit is just lame...

for sure there's more to the world than the US and it's not even her strongest market and hasn't been really since the past what? 15 years?

Europe has so far having her back but the day they turn the back on Madonna she will see a big decline in success...

Is this the same woman who gave us Like a Prayer? Ray of Light? Music? Quality pop music with something new to it...

She should really re-think... and also it's sick with this "party Madonna"... gosh she's been doing that for almost a decade now... Does she really want to become Cher or someone?

I don't think we as fans should accept this and come with some lame excuses... we know what Madonna is capable of and we should not settle with less..

Guest groovyguy

Oh and we are talking about her next album, and revolver is her latest single. So yes. I need to talk about that since my biggest fear is an album full of songs like it, and from the rumored producers my nightmare is getting real.

... biggest fear... nightmare...

What next? Matter of life and death?

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Someone posted this on another forum

I just heard today i radio interview with Jason D on Australian radio and he said he would love to work with Madonna oneday, but no mention of actually going into the studio to work with her, so maybe that's where this rumor has started, i bet Madonna isn't even working on her new album, not with Jason or Guetta anyway!

Not that ACCLAIM really matters to JT or Britney when they are the ones selling millions but even Britney has had some ACCLAIM. ACCLAIM is just an opinion and thats it.

Agreed. He just doesn't like the brit that's why he said that.. not that it's a big deal.

... biggest fear... nightmare...

What next? Matter of life and death?

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Madonna is my fav artist, and one of the really few commercial pop artists I actually still love. So of course it's not a matter of life and death, she's just a popstar, but I still want a great album.That's all.