ACROSS THE SKY just Leaked

acko

Oh u mean..Devil? Man that's one demo i'd like to hear.

Me too. I even like The Game and Is This Love, I really want those lost musical tracks. On first listen I love the melody, wish Land and Lake would fuck of with their thing though. It's better than Spanish Lesson (as was Ring My Bell).

She prolly dropped it cuz T&T's gimmicky trademarks r constantly in the background.

Well bitch, just take them cunts out..u r the executive producer of Hard Candy after all :chuckle:

But of course it's a Madonna song through and through despite the T&T gimmicky bits (as acko rightly pointed out.) The melody lines are pure Esther magic.

Of course her vocal isn't amazing but it's similar to the rest of her vocals on Hard Candy (as in she's singing in that "new pocket" which Justin taught her :rolleyes: ).

Oh u mean..Devil? Man that's one demo i'd like to hear.

And the lovely and could-have-been-classic-M-ballad-if-it-wasnt-for-Timbalands-stupid-and-dated-rhythmic-tricks (longest phrase ever) Miles Away. In any case, the ol' gal still has her gift of melody and great pop songwriting as proven by this and Celebration. She just needs a producer that can showcase it instead of bogging it down in tired production.

The production is just HORRID. :zombie:

I love the song but I have to agree. Having said that though, I won't know until I hear it properly on my headphones at home!!! So I won't be able to find that out until tomorrow!!! I am loving it though.

Oh and I also love how she is running out of time in this song too.

'WE'RE RUNNINNNNNN OUT OF OPTIONS. AND WE'RE RUNNNNIIIIIIIINNNNN OUT OF TIME. AND I KNOW THAT IT IS YOU OR ME, BUT IT'S TIME TO SPEAK YOUR MIND.'

Oh what a nice surprise. Definitely Hard Candy material. Timbaland's parts are way too predictable. But I do like Justin's parts. I'm not sure this is any better than what we heard on the album already, but it's nice. I do like the melody. Sweet song.