Madonna fans on the COADF cover...

Flip The Switch

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

omg, where did you find this? i havent heard it in years!!! yes, it was for confessions. a river of complaints from the fans. ill never forget that day reading all that shyt from her fans.

btw - thats the way i hear the voices of her fans when theyre complaining. THATS PERFORMANCE ART!!! :lol:

:rotfl:

omg, where did you find this? i havent heard it in years!!! yes, it was for confessions. a river of complaints from the fans. ill never forget that day reading all that shyt from her fans.

btw - thats the way i hear the voices of her fans when theyre complaining. THATS PERFORMANCE ART!!! :lol:

:lmao:

I still don't like the cover :lol: HC is better

HOW!? She looks like a grandma who's trying on old stuff from her attic and who had one too many shots of tequila. :lmao:

I wasn't here during 2005, so i'm shocked that so many fans were making such a huge deal of her FACE not being visible. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

My only problem with the COADF cover was the terrible airbrushing. Looks like a painting, look at her leg and the hair over the arm..But still one of my favs...that's how she looked when she fall from the horse and Klein did a good job capturing the moment. :lol:

good, thats the way album art should be.

hate it or love it. its become an iconic cover. it's the image for that whole era.

and i also remember around the time of that recording, pud also did a recording of "mariah shitting"

COADF is one of my favourite covers. Definitely a slow burner but fantastic to see in person.

hell to da motha fuckin yea!

anytime i was near a record store, i had to go to the poster section just to stare at the album cover poster. i would look at it for a good 5 minutes. its so sexy and juicy.

Guest Pud Whacker

'American Life' is her best cover of the '00s, by far

i love the american life cover. it was my favorite after the holy trilogy. madonna, virgin, true blue. didnt like much the 90's album art. kicked in again with american life. love american life, confessions and hard candy.

Madonna-American-Life-Del-2003-Delantera.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

I suppose it's not a coincidence that AL and HC are my two least fave covers.

I found AL cheesy and obvious, way too ugly and confrontational in much the same manner as HC.

oh, loomer - you break my heart.